Chapter 6

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT BUT HEY AN UPDATE IS AN UPDATE... AND ITS A FILLER THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE LATER ON IN THE WEEK.  **MATURE CONTENT**

At the opening after The altercation between Damien and her dad. Damien left. Everyone knew Damien was a touchy subject for Val so no one dared to speak on what happened. Valley just put on a fake smile for the remainder of the event. After it was over her dad came to her side.

"We're not gonna talk about him , but I want you to know that if he comes around bothering you or making you feel uncomfortable then you call me. We're gonna head back to Miami Angel has school tomorrow. Call us if you need us Val."  Carnell said.

"Alright" she agreed wanting to let the subject go.

Angelic walked up to her and hugged her big sister tight.  "I love you" Valley told Angelic as she rubbed her scar.

"You know that you are beautiful right?" She said moving Angels hair behind her ear.  Angel looked down.

"Look at me."  Val said  Angel obliged and looked up at Val.

"You are gorgeous I swear. If you were ugly Angel I would be giving you the 'beauty is only skin deep' talk. Im though Im telling you that you are gorgeous you just have a scar in your face that you need to treat like a beauty mark." Angelic had Called and told Val about her first day at her new school Val had to make sure her sister knew that she was beautiful. In all honesty Angelic was gorgeous.

"Okay" Angelic said smiling. Valley was her bestfriend and she loved her big sister so much.

"Now say fuck them dusty ass kids at school and go there and be Valedictorian like you promised. " Angel nodded and followed behind her parents out of the front door of the studio.

"I dont want to talk about it sage." Valley said with her back to her bestfriend.

"You dont want to talk about it right now. What did I tell you about keeping your feelings bottled inside. We dont have to talk about it right  now, but tomorrow be ready for me to come knocking at your door. We will talk then" Valley didn't feel like arguing with her bestfriend at that moment. She was too emotional for that. So she just nodded in understanding.

"Now go home and chill. I git a DA with Antonio" Sage said biting her bottom lip

"What the fuck is a DA sage?"

"A Dick appointment "  Sage said rolling her eyes as if  Val was suppose to know what that meant.

Val shook her head at the crazy girl that was just talking to her.

Sage walked out the studio saying her goodbyes to Val.

Once Val saw that Sage was gone. She took a deep breath and let a couple of tears fall that she had been holding back since she first saw Damien that night.

She walked to her office and grabbed her car keys. She locked up her place then walked to her car. She drove until she reached her house.

Valley walked into her condo and fumbled through her liquor cabinet. Moving the expensive wine and Champagne out of the way.

She needed something hard. She walked over to her freezer and pushed the button for cubed Ice and let about five cubes fall into her glass.

She reached up into the cabinet and grabbed the liter Of Hennessy and poured the brown liquid into her glass.

She chugged it all down. Hennessy was always a smooth drink for her. It just always snuck up on her. She poured another cup and chugged it too. She removed her dress. And threw it in a near by hamper.

She couldn't believe she saw him. She had just recently stopped thinking about him. He was slowly fading away from her memory. Then he came just waltzing back into her presence. So many thoughts raced through her head.

Why was he there? He had a son? Was he still with the sons mother? She quickly shook the last question away why did she care? She hated him she had to remind herself. He caused her so much pain. He caused her so much hardship.

She removed her thong then threw it in the hamper as well. She was now naked. She turned on the shower she needed to calm down. She walked into the kitchen pouring her another glass of henny. She was gonna sip that glass.

She walked back in the bathroom and the entire room was filled with steam.she sat her cup of henny down then stepped in the shower. She let the hot water run down her naked body. Seeing him brought back feelings she hadn't felt in a while. 

He was so handsome. He looked the same but more manly. He looked so grown up. His demeanor was more mature.  He walked with so much dominance. He walked like he feared no one.  He walked like he owned every place he stepped foot in. The thought of him made her Pussy throb. She was getting so horny just thinking about him. She was having so many conflicted thoughts. 

She needed to feel something. She needed a release. The fire sensation between her legs needed to be tamed. She stepped out of the shower still wet she opened a drawer that was by the sink and pulled out one of her few vibrators.  She turned it on the highest speed and spreader her legs. She felt the Vibration on her clit as Damion's face danced in her head. She grabbed her nippled with her Pointer finger and thumb. She twirled the brown nub back and forth giving herself. Or pleasure. She pictured her nipples between Damion's teeth. She pinched them as if it was Damien Biting down softly. Her legs began to shake. She felt  her orgasm build up as a big moan escaped her mouth then right after her orgasm came as well. As she whispered his name a little

She felt a little bad. She felt pathetic. How coupd she make love to herself like that while thinking of him. The person she was suppose to hate. The person she still hated. Why?
She couldnt help how she felt, but she could help her actions. That...what just had happen could never happen again. She knew she would run into Damien again. She just had that feeling, but when she did she would act as if she dont know him. He was still on her shit list and thats where he would remain.

***********************

DONT FORGET TO VOTE...comment...Share...,

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL LAST UPDATE OF THE YEAR 🙃🙃 BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN ❤❤❤GET DRUNK IF THAT WHAT U LIKE I KNOW I WILL BE SOMEWHERE DRUNK UNDER A TABLE OR SOMETHING

REMEMBER #HENNYTHINGHAPPENS 😈😈