Chapter 3

Roses P.O.V

Eventually, the boy put me down, quite gently actually. Once I was on my own two feet, I could finally take in my surroundings.

There were fields of crops everywhere, corn, tomatoes, peas, vegetables and fruits of all sorts. Beyond the fields were four ivy covered walls each with a large gap in the middle. I looked behind me towards the forest that we just came from, there were about a dozen other teenagers.

Make that a dozen teenage boys.

There has to be other girls. There just has to. I pleaded in mind, but I quickly left my thoughts and returned to my surroundings.

In the far corner, there were more fields and crops. In the corner to my left there was a large wooden building, it had planks falling off and nails falling out and to the right, a large barn with an even bigger pen containing farm animals; pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, the usual. Then, smack bang in the middle there was a large block of cement that was sitting just above ground level, there were boxes, crates and cages surrounding it.

In the corner of my eye I noticed something moving. When I looked over I saw two boys, and one of them had a girl slung over their shoulder. As I watched from a distance, I saw him put the girl down, then a massive, and I mean massive, group of boys swarmed around them.

I turned around to see where the eyebrows boy was, when I looked behind me he was gone. He was already walking towards the source of all the commotion. I decided to follow. I had to jog to keep up with his long strides.

Once we reached the group, I spoke again, "What's going on?" When I said this, I looked up to the boy and he looked down at me, since I only reached to about his shoulders.

He kept his eyes on the centre of the circle whilst he replied, "I have no shuckin idea, what so ever." But somethings not right. The look on his face showed that he truly was completely baffled, and slightly angry. I dont blame him, I would be a bit pissed if I had no idea what was going on.

Then, he pushed himself towards the front of the group, dragging me along with him.

Krystal's P.O.V

"Crap." I whispered to myself, I felt my heart race faster than it should, and my breath hitched.

I heard a few Oofs coming from my left. I looked in the direction of the noise. Once I did, my eyes widened, I saw a boy, he was muscular and had short blondish hair. I felt quite intimidated by him so I took a few steps back. Then I heard two people talking, so I turned around and listened;

"Another girl!? Where'd you find her?" A dark-skinned boy asked the boy that carried me.

"Found her in the Maze, Alby." The Asian replied.

Thats when I blanked out a bit. Wait Theres another girl here? I thought to myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality. Whispers broke out amongst the boys as they started to close in, more and more.

And thats when I did it. My instincts kicked in. I pushed through the crowd of boys and sprinted towards the forest.

I ran in and climbed the highest tree that I could find. I sat on a branch and thought, Why me?

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Hey everyone!!!

SOOOOOOOOO SOOORRYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE, AN ETERNITY!

btw this is kinae! ;D

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPITALS! IDEK!

BUT ANYWAYS SORRY AND WE MIGHT PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY? GOTTA BE SOME SORT OF RECORD!!!

wat. it isn't? oh. okay. that's fine... pppfffttt yeah I'm okay...

me:*cries* *runs to newt* MAMA NOOT. dey hurt mah feelins.

Newt:*pushes me off him* ew.

me: but MUM!

Newt: I am not your mother!

me: I'm telling dad.

Newt: dad?

me: *runs to Minho* PAPA MINMIN. Mummy's bein mean.

Minho: Mummy?

me: yeah. newt.

Minho: ur whacked in the head.

me: *looks at Minho* *looks at Thomas* *then back to Minho* I wanna go to the zoo and see the flaminhoes. *starts chasing Minho*

Minho: *screaming* *running* *then some more screaming* *and some more running*

me: DA FLAMINHOES ARE SO DAMN PINK! *pushes alby out of the way*

Alby: what the? KINAE!!! three days in the slammer, bread and water only!

me: nevernevernever. never in my life.

me: *jumps on gally's back* ONWARDS MY TRUSTY STEAD!

Gally: oi! what are you doing!? get off!

Newt: GET OFF HIM NOW!!!

me: *looks at newt* what a pretty salamander... hehe... hehehe... hehehehehe...

me: *climbs of 4027593 foot gally's back* here newtie newtie newtie. comere.

Newt: bloody hell.

me: NNEEEWWWWTTT!!!!

Newt: SSSSHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

Krystal: Wu'd I miss-- Ooooookay... I need a break from these Shanks...

Minho: *pops up behind krystal* who you callin' a Shank!?

Krystal: Say wha!?*turns around* OOHHHH... Uh h-hi? CHUCK HELP!

Chuck: how!? I'm 12!

Alby: wait... Did you get outta editing?

Krystal: n-noooo---

me: *stops chasing newt* YASS SHE DID!

Krystal: DID NOT! AND STOP BEING A 5 YEAR OLD!

me: WHO U CALLIN' A 5 YEAR OLD!

Alby: That's it! Both of you! In the Slammer. Now!.

Krystal&me: *looks at each other, then back to alby* NEVEEEERRRR!!! *both run off*

Newt: Just... Get em'!!

Gally: your kidding right?

Minho: GO!

*everyone but Chuck runs off*

Chuck: well...that just happened. OOOH! FEATHER!! *runs off*

THE END

lol I'm sorry XD

(Not really)

~Kinae, out!

~~💎~~