The Encounter 2

I was to meet with Sarah's husband today. We had an appointment for a 1pm lunch, and I purposely would go on time. Well, how about I give you a rundown from the day Sarah and I met. How about that?
After meeting and saving her, I walked her home, as any nice gentleman with a stunning blonde in my arm like her would have done.
She and I, I don't care to explain how, had an on/off relationship. I like my girls bright, and I knew immediately that she was brighter than most girls I knew. She was knowledgeable of the fact that as we were together, she being a married woman, that our union was unholy. I did not have to explain that to her.
**********************************
She had become like a need. Not any ordinary need, but one like water, which I could not do without. Then, cleverly, decietfully, she began to sow the seeds that landed me in this position of mine. I write this to inform you all males, of my experiences, and to instruct you on how to avoid being taken on rides by girls who pretend to love you, but use you. For this, I'll go straight to the point.
Sarah and I had plotted that the only way I'd have her was if her husband was out of the way. Nobody needed to tell me that it meant only if her husband was dead, not breathing, kaput, non existent. Do I really need to spell it out to you?

AN: Wow, this AN means Author's Note. It's when I want to talk about something, like me. Not Scott. Thank you for reading this far. As you all know, I'm a student, and I'll not have all day to glue my eyes to this android, updating the novel. That is why I decided to publish it part by part. Hope you all understand. XOXO.

BTTB:[Back to the book]
Sarah had begun showing the signs a woman gives when either she's not getting enough of her lover, or she's becoming bored. I chose the former. I could not bear to think of Sarah being bored concerning me.
***********************************

Her husband was a fat burly unattractive man, and I wondered what had attracted her to him. When the food was served, I knew why. He was built like a thug, and his body build showcased him as a merciless thug. He had very calculative clever eyes that reminded me of looking at a mad dog. Only that in the long run, he was much worse.