You're A Monster!

Hey guys spazattacksenpai here with another update I wouldn't of done this without @estherbunny345 I think that's how it's written well she wouldn't have made me do this without h

(your pov)

I couldn't believe my eyes...

"y-you killed wade your best friend how could you!"I said in shock.

"he was an annoying nuisance who deserved to be killed! I couldn't bear another moment with him just standing around, just begging to be killed" Mark said bloodlust in his eyes

as soon as I heard Mark say that I started to back away from him,

" where are you going, are you trying to run away from me?"mark yelled insanely

I turned quickly and sprinted down the corridor to the VIP section.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO NOW MARK HAS GONE INSANE HE KILLED WADE!"

"what are you taking about (y/n)?" jack said questioning you,

you calmed down a bit and told them again "mark has killed wade he said he did it cause wade was a nuisance ...I'm scared so we need to go n-"

before you could finish your sentence mark was there all blooded up....

" why do you want to leave me back there? Do you not like me? Is it cause I smell?blood can do that to a person. "

mark went to stab Jack till you grabbed him a pulled him along with Bob and got in Jack's car and drove to the hotel where you all were staying at.

"guys I think we got away, for now, he will probably know where we are, so we'll have to move soon..."

"hey... Calm down, the only reason we're alive is cause you risked your life for us. " Bob said

I went to my closet and grabbed my suitcase packing everything, while Bob and Jack went to their rooms to do the same.

"I think we should go to bobs room since it is closer to the stairs just in case mark finds us, okay?".

We all got up and left my room to go to bobs.

(mark pov)

I walked up the stairs to the hotel and went to Y/N's room first.

I knocked on the door once... Then twice... Then three times...

I kicked the door open with brute force, I checked the closet the bathroom and even under the bed.

No ones there.

I went to Bob's room next

'there's no point knocking since it'll alert them that I'm there.'

(your pov)

"do you guys hear that? ,"

As I looked through the peephole I saw Mark kicking in the door

"Oh god guys marks trying to get in!"

Jack grabbed the chair from the corner of the room and dragged it over to the doorway to put in front of the door

I ran over to the bed and grabbed the sheet off of the bed and opened the window, I started to tie the cover and bed sheet together, luckily this was the second floor so it wouldn't hurt as much.

"guys we need to go, Jack, you go first."

"but what if it isn't safe? " jack said

"fine, then I'll go first......pussy" i whispered the last part so Jack didn't hear.

I started to climb down and as I reached the ground jack started to climb down too. Before Jack could fully reach the floor, there was a loud bang,

"JACK CAN YOU HURRY UP PLE-" Bob shouted

"oh god that must've been Mark, oh.. Oh.. OH GOD HE FUCKING KILLED B-BOB. NOO..." tears streamed down my face, as Jack reached the floor he grabbed my hand and yelled at me saying that we need to go immediately.

I followed him, trying to run fast but I just couldn't bear the thought that Bob died,

I collapsed onto my knees, as Jack notices he picks me up bridal style.

And carries me to his car.

He puts me in the back, laying me down. And he gets into the driver's seat.

"shit, the keys are in bobs room, FUCK." Jack hits the wheel which produces a loud sound,

I hear a window smash so I look up only to see Mark hit jack in the face, making a giant bruise appear on his face, his nose also started bleeding. Mark looked at me with love in his eyes, but I looked away from him, not daring to make eye contact.

As he opened the car door he grabbed something out of his pocket.

" please.... Just kill me... You've already killed my best friends... Please..." I begged

"why would I kill you? I'm only putting you to sleep." Mark said with a dangerous grin as he stuck it in my neck, making me go droopy and tired, the last thing I saw was Mark reaching to pick me up...

er wanting me to do this chapter

Dun dun duuuun cliffhanger I bet you want to know what happend after he picked you up well I hope u fabulous peeps enjoyed this chapter (yay 849 words! I'm getting more words each chapter!)

Edited on the 25th of January 2019.wowza