CHOICE B

Your pov

You know what fuck it I'm going to jump out of the window, I don't care if I break my legs I need to get out of here.

You carefully get on the ledge and notice a bush that could save you breaking your legs.

'what if I don't make it?'

What if Mark catches me runing away?'

'what if- No I can do this I will escape Mark'

You jump down and wait for the impact and the sound of bones breaking but all you feel is the leaves tickling your back.

You sneak round the back of the house but don't see a gate door, you go round the other way but... There was n door?

'dammit I will have to climb the fence then.'

You go up to the gate and notice the sharp points on the top of the gate.

'... Fuck... There's no way out is there?'

You go to the kitchen window and see a peice of paper with a grocery list and a pen.

Suddenly an idea came to your head

' I can make a paper aeroplane and throw it nexdoor!'

You rip off the shopping list and put it back inside so mark doesn't notice anything.

On the letter you write "
44335557*633*44488833*22333366*55444366277333"

Before you throw it you heard your name being called.

'shit hes looking for me!'

You quickly throw it over hoping it would get to someone

"mark I'm outside!" you yelled inocently

Mark rushed outside to see you playing the swing

"how did you get outside?why are you outside? It's like 7:30." mark questioned

"w-well.... Umm.... I walked through the backdoor?" you replied

"and why are you outside at 7:30 in the mornin?"

"because I wanted.... Fresh air of course its too stuffy in the house"

"okay well come back inside, I've called Jack so that he can watch you while I'm going shop okay?"

"okay Mark but when is he going to be here?"

"he's going to be here soon my little pumpkin~ so if you hear any knocks that will be him."

"Hey Mark could I have my phone back, its very boring without it..."

"hmm.... Fine just don't try to text anyone or call anyone got it!"

"yes..."

'I'm not going to try do that yet anyway. I need to get marks trust before I can do anything like that anyway.'

Hey guys I know it's not a lot of writing but it's a choice chapter okay? I will try to make it longer next time. And I really do hope you enjoying this book so far. Also do you guys think I should multiple endings like maybe a jack ending a mark ending and maybe your next door neighbour comes to save you then maybe a neighbour ending but that is if you want multiple endings of course

Word count 512 lololol

Hope you enjoyed bye!

Mark-wait where did my grocery list go?