BME

Dedicated to ImBitterAngel HeySupLo
Is this BMI? Or Body Mass Index? I think, No. Is this? Uhmmm, Biomedical Engineering? No also.
Then what is it?.  Lets find Out

BME, also known as BMEzine is a Magazine. Yeah, it is just a Magazine. Nothing to Worry. Expecting some Disgusting thing about BME?? I think, It is not just Disgusting, but it is also disturbing and creepy..

BME is launched on December 6,1994 and he foundert of this magazine is Sharon Larratt. The Founder also decided to create an Online Community dedicated to BME.

We keep saying BME. but, What is the Meaning of this?
It means Body Modification Ezine.
The site is not free. You need to Register and Log in so you will have access to the Files,Videos, photos and Information in the site.
Here. Try to use this
Yahoomail: 123@yahoo.com
Password: 12345678910
Please dont change it. Let the other experience the site hahahahha.
I created that account, it is just free subscription.
Hope you enjoy

Here is some Trivias.
BME created the Pain Olympics
The 2004 Pain Olympics winner is Martini Howe
Based on my Research, the contestant in Pain Olympics is paid 240,000 Dollars.

Watch the Final round of Pain Olympics, just Search it in Google "Pain Olympics Final Round" that is the real one.
My source Said that the whole time in that Video, They have Morphine and Pain killers injected in their body so they wont Feel the pain and there is some Doctors in their side.
Watch the Pain Olympics Final Round, If you can.

Thats all Folks.
Rated 18+. Matured Content in the site.

 Matured Content in the site

The site is BME

The site is BME.com.  Or BMEzine.com