Not letting you go

Jacob p.o.v.

Me and Crystal ran out the hospital and left going back to my house.

This house was meant to be only temporary because Crystal was afraid to tell her mom about her pregnancy but it's been a year and she still hasn't told her I don't think.I think they are still looking for her back in Atlanta.

......

At my house....

I walked in and sat my keys down and closed it door behind Crystal and Tyler,

"I'm gonna go hop in the shower" I said jogging off to my room.

"okay" she said grabbing Tyler from the car seat as he cried.

"you want a bottle baby" she said walking over to the couch and feeding it to him rocking him.

I left and began taking off my clothes for my shower but I started thinking about how worried Crystal family should be.

"Crystal"  I walked back to the living room.

"huh?" she turned around as Tyler was about to fall asleep.

"Did you tell your mom about Tyler?" I asked knowing this might start an argument or tears.

"That's my business Jacob" she layed Tyler blanket down and him on top of it.

"Crystal you know they're probably still looking for you and worried sick about you and I can't imagine how your mom is feeling"  I said.

"Crystal you need to call or go back to Atlanta " i said.

"I can't" she sighed getting up.

"Why not Crystal?" she asked.

"You don't know what she'll do to me and Tyler, Jacob you don't know her"  I said as tears fell back her face.

I pulled her into a hug.

"I remember she came home druck at 2am in the morning along with her new boyfriend they had sex then she came and checked on me and he told her he wanted me at first she said no until I turned not a yes over money" she cried on my chest.

"came to me and..and she told me it wouldn't hurt and I called her a terrible mother and she slap me across the face and began to beat me then even after that he still wanted me...I almost got raped that night... i only 7 " she told me crying even more.

"thats why I don't trust nobody with him" she confessed.

"If it wants for my dad I don't think I would be who I am right now" she pulled away wiping her tears.

"God I miss him so much" she wiped more that continually fell.

"Until he died in a car crash" she tried to stop the tears but she couldn't.

She hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"That's why I cried so much of what your mom thought about me but it was the same as my mother's A bitch" she said.

Then was quiet.

"Jacob I want you back in my life alone with Tyler my dad did so much for me I don't want my child to be without a father" she said still hugging him.

"took you forever " we laughed before i kissed her.

After the kissed she pulled me into a tighter hug.

"Promise me you'll  never hurt me" she said.

"I promise" I said hugging her tightly back.

"Thanks for being there" she smiled wiping off the rest of her tears.

"Hoo" she said touching my bare abs.

I laughed at her.

"But let me go home and take my shower and get dressed and give Tyler a bath and change his clothes too" she said walking back over to Tyler

"You coming back?" I asked.

"I mean I'm hungry but I guess I can after I eat" she laughed putting Tyler in his car seat buckling him up.

It got quiet for moment.

"Crystal.." I blurted.

"Yeah" she said walking out of my room with the rest of Tyler stuff.

"Are we back together?" I asked.

She looked up at me and put Tyler stuff in the bag.

She walked up to me after.

"Jacob...after what we did yesterday I'm not letting you go" she smiled kissing me

"I love you...and I'm not just saying that because the sex was  bomb" I laughed.

"I really do love you Jacob" she walked to the door.

"I love you too Crystal"  i held open the door for her.

"See you later Jacob "  she said leaning towards me.

"See ya beautiful"  I smiled making her blush and leaned in and kissed her before she left.

In the shower I couldn't help but think about her I loved her so much even though at first dating her was a bet I fell in love. Their something special about her that makes me feel some type of way.

I'm so glad I have her and Tyler back in my life.

a/n:Might be moving from Detroit to Atlanta OMG!!! I was born here I love Detroit!! I'm gonna be lame In Atlanta I swear!! I don't wanna move but I'm going there in April (just to visit tho) ima be a lame if we move forreal