Chapter 37

"Somethings wrong babe?" Colton asked.

"Uh, no everythings okay," I said Giving him a sincere smile. I really didn't like where this night was going to. It was pretty awkward. Stacy kept looking at herself in the mirror while trading kisses with Justin. Colton and Justin kept there time occupied by Catching up on what they missed.

"Cal?" Justin said. I gave him a wide eyed look because he said my nickname.

"Cal? Since when did you call Callie 'Cal'?" Colton asked. Before Justin can answer I beat him to it.

"Yeah, you weren't here when I told Justin he can call me Cal instead of Callie" I laughed.

"I don't remember you saying that" Stacy interrupted.

"Maybe it was because you were too busy admiring yourself" I said through gritted teeth. Colton ran his warm hands on my back trying to calm me down.

"So Cal what did you find in my dear friend Colton?" Justin asked. I can tell he didn't like this just as much as I didn't. We stared at eachother for a second until, Colton cleared his throat.

"Well, The first time I met Colton I thought wow, what a guy he kept me laughing the entire night, and til then he just makes me the happiest girl ever" I smiled. Colton pressed his soft lips against my cheek, I looked over to Justin and saw how he glared at us.

"Isn't that Sweet, I wouldn't expe-,"

"Yeah, well How did you and Stacy meet?" Colton asked cutting Justin off from his sentence.

"Um, well there isn't much to it, she just caught my attention and I had a thing for her" I felt a sudden rush of hot blood take over me as he kissed her. I didn't want to be here any longer.

"I'm getting tired Colton how about we go home?" I whispered in his ear. He smiled at me then nodded.

"Would you two like to come to Callie's place?" Colton asked. That isn't what I meant.

"Yeah, I'd love to see her place" Justin Answered.

"Me too" Stacy agreed. I called the Limo and got inside.

"This is yours?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, well not really it's my Dad's" I answered.

"It's cute" She complimented.

**

"Whoa, This looks like a Castle" Justin said. I laughed then nodded.

"Well, you guys can serve yourself to anything, I'm going to my room to change" I took off my heels to go upstairs. When I got to my room I changed into some Jeans, a crop shirt and Keds. Just getting myself comfortable.

I walked my way downstairs, even though I don't want to, because... I really don't know. At this precise moment I didn't know how to feel, I mean he's back with a girlfriend. Girlfriend.

"Hey, your back we were just in the middle of playing a game" Colton smiled while kissing my cheek. I ran a hand through my hair and smiled.

"What game?" I asked.

"Well, it's a game me and Justin used to play with our friends. You have to pick a number and put it inside this bag. Whoever has your number gets to ask you something, it doesn't matter if it's personal you have to ask it anyway" He explained.

"I'm in." These are my guest and I don't want to make them uncomfortable, so why not play?

"Awesome"

"But before I do, I'm going to head inside the Kitchen and get myself something to drink anybody want something?"

"I'm good" Colton said.

"What do you have?" Stacy asked.

"Juice, soda, wine-"

"I'll have your best wine" She cutt me off. I smiled then turned around rolling my eyes and mimicking her annoying tone. But low so nobody would be able to hear me.

"Actually, I'll help you" Justin said getting up. Just what I needed. Note the sarcasm In that.

"No, it's okay I got it"

"I insist"

I went inside the kitchen and brought out two cups from the cabinet. I can feel the tension just increasing. It was awkward and silent.

"So how you've been?" He asked breaking the silence.

"I've been pretty good, you?" I looked over to a section where my Dad has wine for his guests.

"I've been, pretty good" He said. There goes the awkwardness again.

"I've...uh.. missed you" Those 3 little words made me stay I'm place and put the wine down. I felt a big lump  in my throat, I don't know why I was In the verge of tears. I don't know why, this affects me so much.

"Did you hear me? I said I've missed you" He repeated.

"Yeah I did" I sniffled.

"Then say something, didn't you miss me too?" He touched my arm this time.

"Yeah. So, what difference does it make Justin? You think that because we now admitted we missed eachother we're going to be together? No. it's not like that anymore. Things have changed. I'm with Colton, you're with Stacy." This time, it didn't hold back. My tears ran down like if it was the last I was going to cry. He brought his thumb up to wipe them, but I turned my face so he wouldn't.

"I didn't know tonight was going to be the first time, I was going to see you in a while. When I did, I didn't know how to feel. You were with Colton. Who's one of my best buds, I didn't like the fact he was with you, because I don't want nobody but me to be with you. God dammit Callie Losing you, was something I couldn't get out of my head" He confessed.

"It's impossible to lose me when you've never had me Justin"

"Look, Just forget it. It's nothing I'm over you. I'm with Colton you're with Stacy." I said wiping my tears away and opening the wine bottle. I poured some onto the cup while I heard Colton announce to hurry up.

"I don't care" He began again.

"You don't care about what?"

"Stacy, I don't care about her"

*****************************
A/N:

Hey, hope you like this chapter I'll be updating soon tho, just letting you guys know. I hope you like this Chapter.

What did you think about Justin and Callie?

Who do you ship #Jallie or Collie? 
I'm not good with Ship names but yeah COMMENT!

I can't stand Stacy She's annoying!

But Fan, Follow, Vote, Comment.

I love you Guys :)))))