that,,

It was quite windy. By quite Tyler would mean "as hell" or maybe " as ever" depending on who he was around. But, just like it normal, there was no one but him at the Church tonight. Except the person who he didn't know the name of but he knew that he person always use to and still does sit on top of the School's Church for a reason or reasons that he felt like he should know and at the same time felt like he shouldn't and wondered constantly about what would become of himself if he did.

The thinking was what he did best, at least when he thought about it, it was something he excelled at. Thinking too much is not something you want to get yourself into doing, Tyler could tell you that for sure if you asked him for advice. " Thinking, don't do it. Or at least try to do less of it." would be what he would say. He was all present and correct to think what he did when it came to thinking about thinking.

It was a curse and a blessing, a double sided, two-faced trickster. That was what he thought of thinking and his mind. It brought out the best and worst in him and no matter how hard he tried to hide what was on the other side it still came running out through the cracks. It wasn't the only thing he hated about it, oh no. He had made a list or attempted to. He'd write it all down on the list on a piece of paper, in his notebook that made people wonder if he could write on because of the size, and after finishing this did what he always did.

This could range from burning it to stamping on it with both feet or just ripping the list of his to shreds and not putting in any bin whatsoever because putting the paper in the bin could mean to Tyler that others could somehow for reasons unknown to him carefully piece the pieces back together to reveal what he'd written about. he just wanted to avoid and obliterate that possibility even though doing nothing about the shredded remains of his lists could still be found by anyone that happened to come across it.

He dug deep into the pocket of his favourite jacket searching frantically, with both hands, in both pockets for the list of things he'd made a while ago, he'd forgotten when, but only cared enough to be able to dispose of it at some point, someday. Tyler decided today would be that day, not tomorrow, yesterday, next Friday, today. If you were factoring in the time of day, it would be this morning, as it had reached about, at least by Tyler's guesswork by looking at where the moon was a little past 1 A.M.

Tyler didn't bother with watches, he decided to use the perfectly functioning clock that came with, and was on his ancient iPod which he had still misplaced all thanks to the Tower Boy up above. He didn't see the point in wasting money in investments that seemed futile, which in reality seemed to be the least important thing for him to be worrying about at the current moment in time.

While still rummaging around in his pockets his right hand had struck gold or a sweet wrapper which Tyler thought to be his most recent list of hated things. "C'mon you, where'd you go huh?" he whispered, as quietly as he could. Then again, Tower Boy heard him, and all of Tyler's efforts to reduce the volume of his voice turned out to be futile, unlike his investments with the plentiful amount he had.

"I-I know you probably weren't referring to me, but I'm always around up here." said the boy on the Tower as loudly as he possibly could so Tyler could hear him.

"Yeah, I know that. I meant my pockets, not you. For once " replied the small boy, hands still in the shallow pockets of his jeans that he'd always wished were deeper.