part 1

(Y/n)'s POV

It's middle of summer in San Fransokyo so I decided to walk around at the park.
Oh did I mention that I'm in SFIs? Well I just did and I'm also the most popular in SFIs after the Big6 group and two boys whatever their name are (just get along with it OK?)

Anyways.... after I take my bath, I wear a white adidas t-shirt, a pair of short denim, a black, blue and red plaid pattern zip-up hoodie wrapped around my waist (am I right?) and wore a pair of black sneakers.

I let my (h/c) hair freely hung onto my left shoulder and went downstairs and greeted by my parents (sorry if that were not your style and you can change it if you don't like it,I don't mind)

"Good morning sweetheart!" My mom said in a cheerful voice which is normal but the unexpected is she cooked breakfast?! Wow... I mean we live in mansion and have maids, well maybe today she's on her cooking mood besides I kinda miss her cook.

"Good morning mom, dad" you smile sweetly at them even it's a force smile. Dad replied with the same action and continue reading his newspaper at the dining table. "So what we have here today" I mumbled softly while looking at the breakfast.

I take a plate of some (f/food) and pour the (f/drink) (depends if you like juices or caffeine) then I grab the fork and shove the food inside my mouth. I moaned a little and dig in.

Mom saw me and raises an eyebrow while dad just chuckle "be careful, you'll get chocked" but it's too late, I already cough so hard then I quickly drink my drink "haha told ya (y/n)" I took a deep breath and lean against the chair and wipe my mouth with a napkin then I sent my dad a death yet playful glare "not funny dad" instead of making them stop, they laughed harder

"unbelievable" I sighed and chuckle a little "see you also laugh of yourself" said dad. I just rolled my eyes playfully "okay I admitted it, it's funny, oh well I better get going bye mom bye dad!"

I get up from the chair and wanted walk straight towards the door but I've been stopped by the voice of my mom "where are you going (nickname)?" "Oh just want to stroll around, you know this human being need the fresh air!" I practically said dramatically and they replied with giggles "alright but as usual buy me some brownies from Lucky Cat Café!" "OK mom! I'll be back before dinner!"

With that I walk out from the house and then I felt like I forgot something "dangit! My phone and money!" I open the house door back and ran back to my room and ignore the confused stare from my parents.

After that I ran back downstairs and yelled before get out again "just forgot phone and money!" Dad just shake his head while mom clean up the dishes "silly girl"

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Tadashi's POV

I woke up early in the morning to help Aunt Cass with the café after I made my brother, Hiro, shout like a girl! Omg you have to see his face and I didn't know that his voice can hit that high pitch

Anyways, while wiping the tables, sharp at 8 o'clock, people started to come in and aunt Cass greeted them and take their orders. Then Hiro came downstairs and suddenly punch my arm without a warning "ow! What was that for?" To be honest it doesn't hurt at all, just want to be sarcastic and I chuckle while Hiro just glare at me and go to the counter to take a donut

Then suddenly there's something caught my attention more like someone.... When the bell ring as the door open, there come the arrogants, Jack Frost and Hiccup Haddock (I had to)

Ugh! Why they have to come here?! If it's just because they want to mess up my life well they can get out from here sheesh...

But luckily people in the café just some kids, old men, teenagers more like geeks and nerd... Well don't get me wrong, they like to come at this kind of time so they won't get teased by the cocky ones

After that two person sits, I whispered to aunt Cass who was making a coffee for one of the customers "hey could you mind to take their orders because I'm busy with the others" I signal them with my eyes while aunt Cass just chuckle "okay but only this time tadashi, but seriously man up!" With that, she slapped my shoulder and walk to those two.

I sighed in relief.

Hey!!! So how was it??? Is it bad or good, well feel free to comment and vote!