Part 5

Third person's POV

After (y/n) bid goodbye to the gang, she went home.

She put her mom's brownies on the dining table. Then she walk upstairs to her bedroom and laid down on the bed ungracefully.

She post a selfie with the gang on the instagram and snapchat, she also makes some vines and with that she already be labled as vine famous.

(Y/n) felt so bored so she decided to go for a walk again but with her skateboard this time. Instead of climbed out from the bed, she fell off.

Then she went to her mirror stand and grab her hairbrush. (Y/n) put a light make-up so she doesn't look like a clown.

After for about 15 minutes of the preparations, (y/n) make her way to her bedroom door and walked out.

She grab the front door knob and twisted it to open. Then she wear her sunglasses and started to stroll with her skateboard.

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm skateboarding through the sidewalk, some shops, some markets, and finally arrived at the park.

I started to do some simple tricks. Then when I began the harder tricks, people started to come and became crowded. Many boys and skaters were shock that a girl like me, can skate like a pro without any safety guards and helmet.

Some of them recorded it. I saw it then I thought, 'why not make a pose?' I smirked and did some sexy pose, some winks to them and even high five some random person.

After a few moments, I became exhausted, so I finish it with unstoppable spin on the skateboard and bowed to the crowd as I finish it. Then I quickly skate away before they start to attack with an army of questions. (the video is up there)

I decided to take a drink and some relaxing stroll.

Suddenly a person walks out from the groceries shop in front of me. I, on the other hand starts to loose control and bump straight into the person.

After a few seconds, I knew that I'm on top of it, waaaiit, not it, it's a guy... ookay, a guy?  Why today I met guys? Ugh never mind.

When I look at his face, he got two brown beautiful orbs that somebody will lost in it, a wide yet cute nose, a pair of pinkish kissable plump lips, and he got thick yet soft dark brown hair....

"Umm are you okay?" Wait, I realise that voice.. it's my ex! It's my freaking dumbass ex! I quickly get up from him and dust myself off.

"Alive" I said in cold tone. He finally get up and his eyes are just gonna pop out from his head when he saw me. Then he gives me his goofy smile. "(Y/N)!!! I miss you so much!" He jump like little child.

He closed his eyes, he leaned in to hug me and to kiss me, buuuuuut... I hate his guts so I turn my face around and put my palm in front of his face. So instead of he kiss my lips, he kissed my palms.

He opened his eyes and look down disappointed. He then lift up his face and give me his sad smile and puppy eyes to me. I just roll my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"I miss you so so sooo much (y/n), you don't know how I feel when you're gone from my life... a-and and now I finally found you!"

"Awww Cameron, you say those sweet cliché words only to make me hate you more ya know, thank you very much for that"

I smile innocently to him. I turn my back to him and flips my hair at him like a snoby sassy bitch. And with that, I skipped away from him as quick as I can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaaand... to be continued

Heh, sorry if you're a fan of him. Please don't even try to make a plan to kill me okay? And sorry too cuz I'm off for sooo long... welp, idk what to say. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! Buh-bye potatoes!!!