Part 4

(Y/n)'s POV

After Cass walked away with Tadashi, I continue talked to Hiro while waiting the rest.

Well I'm not part of the gang but we're friends. They had offered me to join them but I refused, because? Duh I'm a free-spirit person... nah just kidding,

Anyways, while I'm talking to this little Hamada, suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I stiffened a little then take a glance of who. Hiro look at the person with disgust and with the smell that the person have, I already knew who is it.

"Get your wrinkle arm off me old man" I sighed annoyingly and get a replied of a slight chuckle. "You know I won't right?" He smirked. Ugh I wanna punch that smirk of him so badly!

"What do you want?" I turned my head to face him. Our face only inches away but I don't care, its not like we're gonna kiss, right?

"Nothing just a simple peck then I'll go" the smirk never leave his face. I glare at him and didn't notice our nose touching

Then somebody clear it throat at us "um I'm gonna gooo?" with that Hiro get up from his chair and walked away

I sighed heavily and move my face away from this jerk. "Unbelievable" I mumbled to myself.

"I'm still waiting" Jack rested his chin on his palm and give me the boring look "you can wait as long as you want, I don't give a single fu-" before I finish my sentence I've been intrupt "uh uh, that pretty mouth don't say bad things" he put a finger on my lips.

Wrong move old man. I bite his finger, hard. Then he moved away his nasty finger and cursed.
I heard some muffled laughs. I saw Hiro and Hiccup covering their mouth to not let the laughs escape.

"Damn woman, you're fiesty" he hold his injured finger and chuckle "I know and please get away from me"

Before he could reply, the gang already arrived and walk toward us. They stand in front of me and look at me. "Um are we came at the wrong time?" Said Honey Lemon.

"Nope, you came at a perfect time!" I sighed in relief. Then Jack lean in and whisper "see you later fiesty" he winked at me and gestured Hiccup to leave. He nodded and they walk out from this café

Then the gang took their seat and sit. "So how are you?" Honey lemon asked again "alive" I rolled my eyes. "Whoa, get hit by boys again huh?" Gogo elbowed me playfully "I don't know why me? I'm not into boys"

"duh you're hot I mean you are (y/n)(l/n). Daughter of (f/n)(l/n) The most successful businessman in the whole world! And have a full package too ya know!" Fred throws his arms in the air and say in dramatic way

"Corrections. first, second most successful businessman after Krei Tech and second, not the whole world only at San Fransokyo and also lastly,I'm not hot or pretty. I'm just an ordinary rebel girl that have big brain"

"Ok the first two are right but the last is absolutely wrong! You're like a goddess, of SFIs of course" wow, not bad for a clean freak to give a compliment Wasabi, not bad

I chuckled at them "by the way where's Tadashi and Hiro?" Gogo asked and I replied with a shrug.

Cass came and take their orders and smiled at them. After for awhile she came back with the orders and we continue talking about our lifes

﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hiro's POV

I sit in front of (y/n) and Jack now and watch they arguing. I felt really awkward so I decided to give them some privacy? I guess so

I get up from my chair and walk away from them. I went to the counter and saw Tadashi and aunt Cass working.

Tadashi saw me on his corner of his eye while wiping the wet mugs with dry clothes. "Hey Hiro, aren't you chatting with (y/n)?" "Well yeah I was but it looks like (y/n) is talking to Jack"

He stiffened a little when he heard that then he muttured some words that I possibly can hear while continue wiping the mugs

"Oh okay" I can sense a bit of jealousy in his voice. I sighed at him "I think you should tell her the truth big bro" I follow Tadashi as he walk into the kitchen. I sat on the table.

He raised an eyebrow and turn around to face me. "What truth?" "You know, confess to her about your feelings" I shrugged at him

"I don't know what you're talking about" he muttered it softly. I facepalm myself and groaned. "Don't be such a coward Dashi I knew you like (y/n)"

I poke his shoulder as he sit on the chair besides me "n-no I don't" I chuckle to him "if you're not like her, then you love her~~"

Tadashi's face and ears became red when I said the love word. Hah! I knew it!

"Don't deny it... your red face has showed the evidence that you love her~~~" I sing a bit at the end. "Shut up Hiro, since when you're the love expert?" He glared at me and I just crossed my both arms at him

"Non of your business, but seriously dude, you have to" with that I walked away from him to the table back.
.
.
.
.
I greeted by the gang when I reached the table. I sat at my seat besides (y/n) and continue chatting with them

°°°°°°°

Jack's POV

I leaved the café with Hiccup and when straight the SFIs. I'm in engineering and american football which that you assume as tech and sports?

Eh I don't care, each of the students can choose what to pick  of main major of it but I decided to pick only two.

Ugh! Why she must be so stubborn?! She could just give up with that sassiness and be my girl.

And I hate that nerd.... Tadashi Hamada, he always get into my plan to make her mine. If I just can kill that guy I will do it right now but I can't. I have to keep my cool.

Well she is playing hard to get with so I can play hard too. What? I'm the JACK FROST. I always get what I want.

I don't care if you guys call me a spoiled child but I'll make sure that (y/n) be mine and only mine!

Sorry..... A crappy chapter. Well gtg now, peace out snowgies!!!