Chapter 4: Is It Love?

As soon as school finished, we went to Sonny's place. I have to say, his place is pretty clean. He showed me his room which was interesting. I placed my bag on his bed and sat down. He walked over and sat next to me. I began to get a bit chilly so I started shivering.

"Cold?" He asked with a smirk.

I nodded and he walked over and got a blanket and wrapped it around me. But I was still cold.

"Maybe we could cuddle?" I suggest.

He nods and wraps his strong arms around me. He is so warm and cuddly.

"Better now?"

"Yeah, a lot better."

We break apart and he walks over and grabs his guitar. I grabbed my notebook and started writing some lyrics. I practised singing them to make sure they made sense. Sonny then pulled the book out my hand and squealed.

"Whoa Kate you are seriously the best singer ever!!" He yells.

I blush and grab it out if his hands.

"Not really, I only took singing lessons when I was 13 and I haven't sung since."

His mouth opens wide and he picks his guitar up again.

"Let's try with guitar this time, shall we?" He smirks.

I giggle and start singing.

After we finish we grab a snack and just get to know each other. I learnt a lot about Sonny. He is very sweet and interesting when you get to know him. I then check the time and notice it's 7PM.

"I think I should go now, my mom and Derek would probably freak out. We can practise at my place tomorrow."

He nods and walks over to me. He then pulls me into a nice, warm koala hug. He really needs some love. He then leans closer and kisses my cheek again. I blush and kiss his forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kate, don't miss me too much!" He says.

Sonny's P.O.V

I had to admit, I'm falling in love with Kate. Everything about her is perfect. She makes me feel special. She is so gorgeous inside and out. Every time I see her, I get butterflies.

Is it love?

A/N HEY! Another chapter for all you Moore Whores out there! Please enjoy and I'll write again shortly!

Maddie xx