A new side to the story

"Wait so there is a professy about the four of us." Rosabella says after she finds her glasses.

"Seems so.." Gigi replied.

Raven looked slightly suspicious of this odd turn of events. "How can we know that this is real, or that it's actually us?" Raven asked looking slightly perplexed as well.

"Well don't know, that's the adventure and mystery of it all isn't it?" Darling contemplated.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't think this is the best idea, at least until we don't confirm what it means?" Rosabella said.

"I guess so" Gigi replied

"Should we tell this to Headmaster Grimm?" Darling asked.

"Maybe.....he's never really been a big fan of me so I can't do it." Raven said leaning back.

"I'll go find people to help us so I'll can't and Gigi can't because Headmaster Grimm doenst really know her.......so that leaves out you Darling" Rosabella stated.

"I guess I'll do it then." Darling said huffing

The girls then went back to sleep as they ran over the happens of the day.

Meanwhile in another part of the realm

A figure wearing a cloak came out of an alley while another figure already rested on a cardboard box in the side of the alley.

The figure wearing the cloak revealed a strand of their hair, which was strung with tiny specks of silver, the other figure remained covered with the shadows as it said something only to be muffled by the sounds of the busy street.

The figure huddled in the corner repeated.

"I see you got my letter, long time no see Hood."

The cloaked figure looked around as not be seen and then pulled the huddled figure into a car.

A/N
What am I doing? Everything is just completely messed up and I just wanted to post a chapter for you guys so here it is.....I know it's horrible and short but I'm already working on another chapter, if you liked this horrible chapter then vote and comment. See ya.
-Cool_Raven