Nights...

I was at home after a long day and this time it was different. I couldn't sleep, watch football or drink. My mind turn into debris. "Miriam" it was her again.

"Ow!!. Don't tell me your into her". That is Rama, my another best friend apart from Calvin. I invited him so we can have boys chat.

"So she is new?. And you think you like her?" Rama ask and then he laugh. "Interest" he add.

"Look. I don't know, I just...I just don't like the fact that she spends her time talking  to other guys when I'm with her and I don't know why I'm I like that". I respond

"Then go get her, then do your thing. And walk away. Your the guy and your Awary.. Don't let her control the game men"

I remain calm for a second. Didn't know what to say to him. He then look at me and shake his head. "Now I get the full picture. You don't want to do that because you think its bad".

"Awary look don't be such pus**. Look girls are girls and you know what they did to you so please don't play a nice guy here".

He came close and this time it was like father-son  advice."Awary, look... She's a girl.. Just like others. She's a game and your a player. So don't let the game control you because you know how it will turns. "

"So what should I do? "I asked

"What is our rule?" Rama asked

I look at him and respond "Don't Hate A Player Change The Game"

We then laugh and had a couple of drinks and then decide to go get some fresh air and return home around 2 am with some beautiful friends we met at the club.

We met too beautiful girls at the club and went home with them. We usually do it when we we're stressed.

****FLASHBACK***

At first we we're four of us. Me, CalVin, Rama and Jesse. They are my brothers, my friends, people I trust, people who've been there for me always.

Cal refused to live that life soon after he met a girl named Annie. I hated Annie in the first time because it was like she steal our Cal because since his relationship with her things changed. He didn't spend much time with us, he didn't live % our life style and what I hated the most is, he used to look at us as an "Ass".

I hate when someone lecture me about how I should live my life and Cal once try to lecture me.

"Awary you need to think big and live big life. It's time you should stop lying yourself and stop pretending like you don't give a crap for girls. It's time for you to try again"

That was a time when he found Annie. He thought just because he found his one and he is happiness then I should do the same because it is the only way to be happy.

Enough about Cal, there is Jesse, he is also my another friend. He is a nicest person I've ever known and a honest guy. He used to be a player, he is the one came with stupid rules that when a girl kicks your ass then you look for others and you make a revenge.

And that is the biggest problem of him. He believes in revenge as the only solution to solve problems. He used to date many girls (a lot). I remember there was a time he brought 3 girls a day.

Girls used to love him and I get to know them (girls) from him. He was a Singer and a good guitar player. He has a nice look and wear expensive clothes and drive a fancy car.

Everything started to change one year ago. I remember the time when he came to me and told me. "Awary I'm going to be a father" so it was a bye bye to our boys zone and welcome to new chapter of life.

I hated that and sometimes I feel like we (Me and Rama)  we're betrayed. Sometimes we are jealous of them.
************----*******----*******

The girls we meet at the club we're not strippers, they we're too friends who one of them was stressed with her marriage issue and the other one was helping her friend to calm down.

Today things were not as it used to be. I've never spend my time talking to a girl and advising her about how to make her marriage works because I don't know anything about marriage but today I did.

I was talking to a married woman and Rama was with the other one. After some few minutes we heard a sexy sound coming from Rama's room.

"Ooh, they are having sexy".

I felt ashamed. She look at me and I couldn't dare look at her. I didn't want her to think of us like bad asses because I was just giving her some advice and my friend bang her friend.

"Are you OK with this?" She asked.

Surprised I ask "Sorry?"

"I mean with this life, with your life and the way you guys live?"

I annoyed her question by pretending not to hear her.

She stand up and came to where I was. "Look I don't know you, we've just meat today and you told me something special"

Again she came close and she call my name "Awary look, life is too short so if you love someone or want to be with her then go and get her. Deal with the mess later because you don't know what tomorrow might bring"

This time she got me. I was speechless.

  She didn't stop, she call me again and hold my hand and told me "stop those stupid rules Awary.. It may work for others but not for the smartest one".