12: Hailey Baldwin

Justin's POV

"Hey guys, what's up?" Hailey asked in her annoying voice.

"Hails, it's so great to see you." All the girls, except Selena, said as they gave Hailey a hug.

"It's great to see you guys to, I'm glad the squad is back together!", Hailey said, "So they don't need to hang out with Selena anymore." Hailey whispered so only John could hear but I heard it to.

Why would Alfredo invite Hailey over regardless of what happened between us. I can sense that Selena doesn't want her here either.

"Baby, are you alright?" Selena whispered in my ear.

"No, not really, I'm confused at why she's here." I say with no emotion in my voice.

"I thought you two were friends?"

"We used to be and that was a mistake." I said dryly.

"Want to tell me what happened, I think I have a right to know."

"And why is that?"

"Because we just made out 5 minutes ago, and I want to know what to do to make you feel better."

"I know what you can do to make me feel better!" I smirk at her.

"JUSTIN!" She whisper yells.

"Haha sorry", I say, "I'll tell you in a second, I'm going to ask Alfredo why he invited her first.

Selena's POV

Justin left to go find Alfredo, so I got off the couch and went to say hello to Hailey to be nice. "Hey Hailey how are you?" I ask politely.

"I'm alright, how are you?" She asks glaring a little.

"I'm doing really good actually!" I smile.

"Great." She says with some sarcasm.

Man, got to love Hailey Baldwin huh?

"Hey we should have a girls night at our favorite place!" Hailey says to all the girls.

"Yeah!" They all say.

"Oh Selena, you probably don't know where that is since you just joined my squad apparently?" She says smirking.

"Your squad?" I say as a question.

"Yeah last time I checked, they were my friends first."

"Might want to check your dates Baldwin, cause I've been here since 2010." I smile making her angry.

"Oh yeah, where were you 2015-2016?" She said glaring.

"Focusing on myself and my music, but that doesn't mean I'm not friends with these people," I say laughing, "Plus Hailey I thought you don't like the word squad, I mean, that's what you said while bashing on Taylor and our so called "squad" that your not in"

"Oh just shut up Gomez!"

"Telling someone to shut up is not nice." I say pointing at her.

Hailey glares at me then she slapped my face!

"Fight me Gomez, or are you scared?" She asks smirking.

"Scared? Lol, not even a preschooler would be scared of you!"

"Fight me then Gomez!"

"Fighting isn't classy Hailey, and guys like classy girls!" I smile and wink making her angry. This is so funny!

Hailey slaps me again, but I just laugh this time. Her slaps don't even hurt. Hailey slaps me two more times until the girls and guys break us up.

"What going on over here!" Justin yells.

"Justy, she started to punch and slap me so I had to defend myself." She says pouting.

"Yes Hailey, that's exactly what happened!" I say with so much sarcasm.

"Hailey quit lying we all saw you!" Gigi says taking my side.

"Justy you believe me right." She pouts again.

"No, why would I believe someone who uses me for attention." Justin says harshly.

"Justin I love you!" She wines.

"Yeah well the feelings aren't mutual babe. Just stay out of my life Hailey!" He says harshly.

"Just-"No I'm leaving!" He interrupts her.

I walk Justin out of the house and over to the motorcycle he rode here.

"You going to be alright?" I ask him.

"I think, but can you come over, I don't want to be alone." He says while he blushes. Aw how cute!

"Oh course I'll come over!" I say smiling, "P.s. you look really cute when you blush." I whisper in his ear.

"Stop!", He giggles, "Now hope on my bike before I leave without you." He smiles.

I get on the bike after him so I'm sitting behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I can feel that he's been working out. "Have you been working out!" I tease him.

"Possibly, and you can rub your hands all over my abs if you would like." He smirks sexily.

"That I might do." I smirk back. I put my hands under his shirt while we take off down the street on his bike. I rub my hands all up and down his abs making him smirk.

"You can rub your hands over more of me tonight!" He grins hoping to get some.

"Oh my lord, are you going to be like this all night!"

"Yep, get ready baby!" He smiles.