yousung

(This will be my last update on MysticMessenger but I will do a black butler lemon book so please check that out if you want)

Yousung pov (really hope I spelled that right )
It was just any other day I was at school and yn was right by my side. It was our last period and I was ready to go home I could tell yn was too she kept checking her phone under the table to know how many more minutes there was left of this hell hole.
Ring ring (idk don't judge)
Me and yn jumped up and ran to our lockers I went to her locker because we always have ever scene we dated we always went to her Locker. Probably because it was the closest to the door but anyway. I meant yn at her locker and we left.
"Hey yn how was hell" I asked
" ahhhh I just want to go home and take a bath."
"Okay lets go" I grabbed yn's hand and went to my car.
Time skip
(Still yousung pov)
When yn was still doing her homework I decided to make her a bath scene she was really stressed today.
"Hey yn can you come here"
"Sure"

Yn pov
When I got to the bathroom I gasped when I saw rose petals and a bubble bath with yousung standing by it all.
"You did this just for me "
"Of course I did I love and you need this"
Why is he so sexy right now,
" yousung will you ummm... can you...."
"I know what you mean and are you sure?"
"Yes"
Yousung and I quickly undressed. It was really weird so we just skipped the four play.
" yousung maybe we shouldn't do this."
"Do you not want to"
You were having second thoughts about this you guys were only in high school you didn't want to get pregnant or anything.
"Yes i am"
"Okay we can stop"
We got our clothes back on and went to cuddle.
" I love thank you for being so understanding"
"I love you too"