Yoosung

plz leave a request for the next lemon thanks.

Yn pov

You had been blind in your left eye ever since you were born. and know Yoosung was now blind in his right eye he had just got back from getting glasses to make his others eye better to see.
"Yoosung are you okay."
"Ya I'm okay it's not that bad."
You walked up to him to place a kiss on his cheek but he moved away and went to your room that you shared.
"I don't think he's okay." You sighed under your breath.

Yoosung pov

I went to me and yn room I was a little upset would she love me less I know she is blind in her left eye but maybe she hates me and doesn't want me to be here. Clam down I'm over reacting it's fine. She loves me I hope.

Yn pov

I was in the kitchen making dinner Yoosung had a hard day so I thought I would be nice.
"Hey Yoosung dinner is ready."
"Okay" Yoosung came into me view. We sat down and started eating.
"Yn we need to talk."
"Oh okay." I was a little scared but I pushed that aside.
"Do you still love me?" Yoosung looked like he had been crying.
"oh my gosh Yoosung of course I do I love you so much." I was about to cry o don't know what I did wrong but...
"SHUT UP YN YOU HATE ME YOU WISH YOU HAD SOMEONE LIKE JUMIN DONT YOU."
"Yoosung if I did like them I wouldn't be here I love you and only you please stop yelling." You we're a little scared of him right know he had never yelled at you before.
"YA RIGHT." Yoosung walked up to you  up to you grabbed your shirt and was about to hit you but if never came.
"I'm so sorry Yn I can't believe I would ever think about doing this." Yoosung let go of you and hugged you crying slightly.
"Yoosung it's okay next time when you don't think I love you just remember that I'm still here because I love you I promise."
"I love you Yn."
"I love you too."

Thanks for the 5k readers plz give me a request for a next story