Why: searan

Sorry for the wait

Yn pov

You and searan were dating for 6 months and you too were really happy you knew everything about the RFA and you were worried a lot he had to go somewhere to deal with business you trusted him but you just wanted to make sure he was okay. You too said your goodbyes and told him that if anything happened to call you. He told you that he would be only gone for one day...................  you kissed him on the cheek and told him to be safe and he left after that.

You were really worried about him
"I hope he's okay maybe I should get to sleep"
You grabbed one of searan's shirt so his smell would clam you down.

Next day

You woke up happy to know your goodbyes would turn into hellos you waited for awhile but started to get worried it was 5:30pm and he still wasn't here.

"Maybe I should call him"
You grabbed your phone and called him it rang for a minute or two no answer. You really got worried then
"I'm going to sleep I don't want to think anymore about this"

One week later

You heard the door open as you cried softly you didn't want to get up you didn't care who it was.

"What no hello" that voice was to much like searan you looked up to see a smile on your boyfriends face but you were pissed.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS SO SCARED I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME,"
Searan looked really sad
"I'm so sorry but please stop yelling I'm here now."
"NO I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD SEARAN YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH WE WILL TALK TOMORROW."

Searan left and you went back to sleep.

When you woke up searan was there by your bed smiling at you.

"Look yn I'm so sorry I was gone but please forgive me"
"I hate you of course I'll forgive you"
You too hugged and he kissed you with all his love.
You looked at him and said
"Show me how much you missed me and how sorry you are."
"Really"
"Yes"
Sorry guys but I don't want to write the lemon because of some stuff that happened to me by a friend so sorry.

"That ....was ....good" you said
"Ya it was"
"Love you"you smiled at him
"Love you too"