V

Request by Cookie Monster twin.

V pov

I was driving back home from work yn was waiting for me to get home I forgot to call her(or him) that I would be home late. It was now 12:30 In the morning I didn't realize that I would be home so late. When I got home the lights were all on and yn was on the couch sleeping soundly. I picked her(or him) up so she could go to sleep in a more comfortable place. I felt her tense and the melt in to my chest she started to wake up a bit and she realized it was me.
"V what why are you home so late." She looked like she was crying was she worried or was she upset.
"Sorry yn I forgot to call you I was working on developing my Photos."
She smiled and said "I'm glad that you weren't hurt.
"So your not mad." I asked looking dumbfounded.
"No I am mad but I'm to tired right now to punish you so tomorrow I will."
I dropped her on the bed softly a little scared of what she was going to do........

WAIT WOULD THIS BE SEXUAL OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!    I went to get changed and fell asleep with the girl I loved.

Next day

Yn pov

When you woke up V was still asleep you took out a dress that fit you well and would make V happy that he was being punished.

You walked in the kitchen to get some breakfast ready for V

Time skip

"Hey wake up sleepy head." You smiled knowing it would work.
V looked at you in shock
"You look beautiful." You smiled.
"Thank you V"
You put the tray down on the bed by him. He grabbed your arm and pulled you down on the bed kissing you softly and moving the kiss to your next. You pulled away and stood up,
"V we haven't even started your punishment yet. Now eat then good shower I'll wait for you."
V smiled and started to eat as fast as he could without chocking.

Time skip

V pov

I just got out of the shower and went to go find were yn was. I went to our bedroom and found her laying on the bed in the dress that I saw before.
" can I give you my punishment now"
Yn said looking at me with a smirk on her face.  She stood up and started to undress. She took off her underwear and bra.
"Like what you see" she smiled and I said with a shocked face you know I do I said starting to undress myself.

Yn pov

When V started to undress you saw his big cock. Crap how is that going to fit. You thought V grabbed you arm and started to straddle you making him dominant.
"You ready." V said smiling.
"I thought I was going to punish you." You said with a fake pout.
"Change of plans." After you were done you were both sweating and panting like dogs.
"I love you Yn."
"I love you too so much." You thought in your head maybe he should come home late more often.

Sorry again I can't write lemons because of what happened in my past so sorry 😐
Author Cookie Monster