Chapter six: What's your problem!?

*Ivy's P.O.V.

Me, Jack, Kellin, Vic, Tony, and the members of OM&M were laughing our heads off at Austin (who had just burped the entire alphabet) when Oliver walked in. Everyone else kept laughing at Austin but I instantly felt sobered up, I was kind of mad at him for the way he'd been acting this morning but he looked genuinely upset and confused and I couldn't help feel bad for him. 

He cleared his throat and Austin looked over at him.

"Hey Oli! You missed my show it was awesome! Wasn't it Ivy?"

A giggled at him and nodded. Which caused Oliver to shoot me death glares, okay take back the sympathy thing, what was his problem?

"Yeah that's great Austin, but can I talk to you? Privately?"

He sounded annoyed.

At that the boys around me all made 'ooh' sounds and then cracked up laughing. 

"Someone's in trouble..."

I heard Kellin mumble under his breath, sounding juvenile.

Austin looked a lot more serious than he had two seconds ago and nodded walking out the door with Oliver. 

I looked over at Alan. 

"What is that all about?"

Alan shrugged and walked over to the refrigerator, pulling out beers for everyone, excluding me. 

"I would guess it has something to do with a girl whose name starts with an 'i'"

Vic joked and Kellin elbowed him in the ribs. 

"Ow! What it's true."

Kellin gave Vic the death glare and I looked at them confused.

"What?"

I saw Vic's eyes dart back and forth, like he was looking for a way out. 

"Vic, why did you say that?"

I asked again getting angry, I feel like everyone's in on this stupid inside joke that I'm not allowed to know about and it's really starting to bother me. Before Vic could say anything Jack opened his mouth. 

"Oh for heaven's sake Oliver has an obvious crush on you."

Everyone in the room looked slightly uncomfortable, I on the other hand looked pissed. 

"That's not funny Jack."

"I wasn't kidding Ivy."

"How can you not tell?" 

Vic said, taking a swig of beer.

"W-what? Okay no, nice try but no."

Jack rolled his eyes at me, 

"Ivy why do you think he acted so jealous when we came and got you? Why do you think he looked so offended when you called him brother? Hell why do you think he invited you here?"

I shrugged.

"I thought it was because we were friends."

"Ivy I meet a lot of friends on the road, but I don't invite them on tour with me."

Kellin said quietly before adding, 

"Not that we're not happy you came, cause we are!"

At that everyone on the bus nodded, I smiled weakly at them and then dropped my head in my hands. 

"Should I go talk to him or something?"

It was a while before anyone answered.

"I guess it depends on how you feel about him."