Chapter 8

Author's note:
Malapit na yung sa elevatorzoned, onti na lang magastart na tayo sa real fun. Onti lang din ang magiging chapters so, kung hindi kayo satisfied, sorry ☺ But I tried my best to make it more interesting and longer, but if it still doesn't satisfy you, it's no longer my fault.

Thursday Morning: February 1

Tori's POV

Hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin kaming balita tungkol kay Janette. Pano ba naman, eh si Toria kasi, binigay-bigay pa kay Janette yung ginawa niyang virus ayun tuloy, hindi ma-hack-hack ang system ng mga Lastimosa Clan. Haist!

But Victoria is doing everything she can just to counterattack the virus she made. And isa pang pinoproblema namin, ngayon ang dating ng mga babantayan namin kaya naandito kami sa labas ng Boys' Dormitory Building para hintayin silang dumating. It's already the start of our mission today, kung bakit ba naman kasi ngayon pa naisipang umuwi nung mga babantayan namin, eh busy kami eh.

Tsaka ayaw namin makasama ang mga bruhang ito. Elisha, Isabella and Hartley. Ugh, they are so annoying. Even Satan would be annoyed if he's with these girls.

"Matagal pa ba ang Prince Adam ko?", maarteng tanong ni Elisha.

"Even my Prince Jackson.", napabuntong hininga si Isabella ng maarte.

"Prince Justin just texted me. He said he's on his way na raw.", and last but the not so very important person, Hartley said in her maarte and pabebe voice.

"Can you bitches shut the fuck up? You're ruining the mood.", inis kong saway sa kanila. Ang aarte kasi, akala mo naman kung sinong mga magaganda. Eh plastic surgery lang naman ang katapat nila.

Kapag ako talaga hindi nakapagtimpi sa mga babaeng ito, papasakan ko sila ng duct tape! Nang maranasan nila kung gaano na kasakit ang mga kaartehan nila sa tenga ng iba.

Buti nga yung dalawa kong kakambal ay may dalang earphones, samantalang kami ni Topi ay wala. Naiwan kasi namin, tsaka nakalimutan ko kung saan ko nailagay yun eh.

Insert My Nigga by YG, I think

A really cool and hot Black Mustang Convertible with a very loud music is coming towards our direction.

When it came in to a halt right in front of us four, excluding the three wannabes who are not even important in our story. I was disappointed when I saw who owns the car, but at the same time happy and flirting mode is on.

The blonde guy turned the engine off and got out of the car, and the rest followed. They walked towards us four and stopped. The blonde guy took of his shades and scanned me starting from my feet and all the way up to my face.

I arched a brow when I saw a glimpse of his reaction of me, following his friends, they all gave us a disgusting look. Ugh, how dare they! They look even worst than us!

A messy hair, which really suits them God I can't even hate them for what they had just done, and smell that is so bad for our health. Ugh, they smelt alcohol with a combination of perfume and cigarette. Ugh, they are really disgusting.

The blonde then put on his shades that really matches him and started walking. But before he, they, can even walk past us, he threw the key to his car towards me which I quickly catched it.

"Nice catch.", the dark haired boy commented. I couldn't smile at him even if he's giving me a flirtatious smie. Duh! Who could even flirt with a guy that is disgusted by you? Stupid jerk. And that blonde guy was the only person who just did that to me, to us!