Chapter Six

"Lieutenant Colonel Kei Hyakuya, report to the First Office."

A low sigh escaped the black haired woman's lips as she heaved herself out of her chair, quickly taking a stack of papers, before heading out. She'd have to stop by at Gurens office first.

She didn't even bother knocking as she just entered, groaning at the sight. Papers. Everywhere. She could swear that this man has never heard anything called order.

"Guren, I have a stack of papers that actually belongs to you but miraculously found its way into my office." She knew that he had tried to smuggle his papers under hers, but she wasn't stupid.

"Ah, I hoped you wouldn't notice." A deep voice all of a sudden sounded behind her and in an instance, she felt his arms around her waist and his face hid itself in her neck. "I'm not stupid, Guren." She replied, a slight tint of pink covering her cheeks.

Kei felt him kiss her neck softly, which sent a shiver down her spine. "Anyways, I just came to give these to you, I have to go..." She said, placing the stack of papers on his desk, before carefully trying to free herself out of his grasp.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and looked up at her, never letting go of her. "I was called to the First Office, if you haven't heard, Bitchinose." Kei said as she finally managed to free herself out of his grasp, walking past him to the door.

She felt him grab her wrist and in the blink of an eye she found herself on the couch with Guren hovering over her. "What did you just call me?" He asked her and a slight growl was heard in his tone, which made her smirk. "Bitchinose. Got a problem with that?"

"I'll make you regret calling me that." He replied, his smirk antagonizing him even more. "If you'd be so nice to let me go, the Hiragi's called me and as much as I hate them, I don't want to pull their wrath on me."

That's when it hit her. This was his way of making her regret calling him that name. By keeping her there and pulling the Hiragi's anger onto her and helping in her getting de-promoted.

"G-Guren, please, I'm sorry! Let me go, I won't call you that again, I swear!" She quickly begged, staring up at him with a pleading gaze. He smirked at her and leaned down, whispering "I'll think about it."

That said, he began to place kisses on her jawline and her neck. Just to tease her. "Guren, please." She whined, hoping he'd let her go.

"I saved you. I own you. I'm the one you should listen to. Not those Hiragi's." She heard him say. The fact that he was unbelievably stubborn annoyed her. And to say that she was scared of the Hiragi's...it's not like that, but she knew that she was probably miles underneath them in power. And it scared her what they could do.

"Let me go, please...just this once. I'll get back to you right away." Kei softly said and waited for a response. Slowly Guren looked up at her and sighed "I'll walk you there."

A hint of relief rushed through her. Just as she hoped to be set free though, Guren kissed her passionately. Damn it. He knew that that made her weak.

Kei closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, before kissing him back with probably just as much passion. She felt one of his hands trail down her waist again.

Just damn this guy to eternity. He knew how to make her weak and it pissed her off.

Then, though, he finally pulled back and got to his feet. Quickly Kei got up and mumbled "I've definitely got to get going now."