New People

I wake up feeling sticky and sweaty. Not really remembering last night just a whole lot of drinking and dancing.

I reach over on my end table to feel for my phone I see the time says 8:30am.
Welp.
"Oh! Shit School! Fuck school stated at 8:00am"

I jump up and throw on some high waist ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top, my fave pair of convers. I Finnish with some mascara and eye liner.
(Her out fit in the picture)

I grab my bag and head out the door to my beauty.

Now its time to head to hell. Or known as school just depends how you think.

I walk into school and go strait to the office no one is in the halls because school did start like an hour ago. As I walk in the office

"Yo um.. I'm new so yeah I need my skedgual." The office lady is short and stubby with bright ass red hair. Omg I want to laugh so hard right now.

"Oh OK name please" Redy says.

"Sam" is all I say

"Um...well there is no sam in our system, but there is a Samma-"

"STOP you finnish that name and you will not be able to speak again when im done" I say in a low voice. while I glare at her. "there is a fucken reason I said sam and not the othere fucken name."

She looked at me like I had two heads. Oh my lord. Wow. Just funny.

"Um.. ok just give me a second...um..." she said studdering "ok...ss..aaaa.....mmm..."

"Ok ok just spit it out already"

"Here is your skedgual, someone should be here in a little to show you around OK...Sam"

"Tanks Mrs Redy" now I just have to wait. Grrr. I hate waiting. As she rolled her eyes at me.

S

he gave me a paper with my classes and locker number.

About 10 minutes later some girl walks in. "Omg its you" she says

Um.. ok thats weird because she is a total stranger. "Um...ok do I know you, because last time I remembered I dont."

"Omg u dont rember last night do you, well you wer pretty messed up. So makes sence. Well im Karlin Cat but everyone calls me KC" She says as she goes to hug me.

Before she hugs me I stop her" ok Cat im call you cat ok dont care, why are you talking to me and wait now I remeber. Oh and call me Sam."