Chapter 49

CHAPTER 49

DYLAN'S POV

I stood still as I watched her approach the stage. As usual, she is a product of etiquette. She looked stunning in her silver gown, she held her chin up high as if she was trying to tell the world that she is on top, her lips swayed seductively and her lips formed a sexy smile as she reached out for my hand.

She planned this night well. She made sure that tonight, she will be the one and only girl who'll stand out among the rest and she had done a great job.

Well, why won't she want to stand out tonight when it's our engagement night? Diba? Kaya hinayaan ko syang planuhin ang lahat.

Ang bilis. That's all I can say.

"What are you doing here?" Takang taking tanning ko kay Monica nang nakita ko syang nakahiga sa kama ko. Kauuwi ko lang din kasi galing sa check-up ni Maxine sa OB-Gyne nya tapos nagshopping pa kami para sa gamit ng baby.

"I was calling you the whole day pero your phone was unreachable kaya I decided to wait for you here na lang." She playfully said as she sat on my bed.

"Here in my room?"

"Why not? Ginagawa ko naman to dati, diba?"

"Monica.." Pag-uumpisa ko. I really have to end things with her now. Noong araw na nasa bahay ako nila Maxine, his dad talked to me. Lalaki sa lalaki. He told me about the real condition of Maxine. I got worried and that was when I realized na hindi na lang sa bata ako nagaalala kundi pati na rin kay Maxine. I don't remember her but she became important to me in a short period of time. But then Monica's with me and I felt like Monica's the one that I've been missing.

"What, baby?" She seductively said as she walked near me. I gulped. It's the same fire that gets me well 5 years ago according to them pero pag andito si Monica, it doesn't feel that long.

I inhaled sharply as she grabbed my hair and pulled me close to her. We were inches apart and I won't lie, I'm starting to feel something. Damn! Sino bang hindi makakaramdam ng ganito? She's wearing a tube top and a very short shorts and now she's tring to seduce me! I closed my eyes tightly and then suddenly, Maxine's face flashed.

Shit. What the fuck am I doing?!

Hindi ko sinasadyang maitulak ng malakas si Monica. Nabigla ako. When I saw Maxine's face, agad akong naalarma. She's important to me now and we're having a child. This is the right thing to do.

I looked at Monica who's face was full of confusion. "We have to end this." I said firmly.