not so innocent

~No P.O.V~

Today was one of most boring days in fairy tail it was raining really hard outside. Most of the guild members went home but Erza, Lucy, levy, Natsu, and gray decided to stay. " Hey guys come over here! " Lucy yelled at the guild members "what is it? " Natsu  asked " let's play a game " she said with a smile "OK what game though " levy asked.

"how about never have I ever " said Lucy "OK let's play then" Natsu said excited.  "who will go first" Lucy asked "I will" Erza told every one "never have I ever played 7 min in heaven" at that Lucy, levy and gray each put one finger down. "me next" said levy "OK so never have I ever kissed a girl " she said and again every one but Natsu put a finger down. "My turn" Lucy said "never have I ever gotten really drunk" she said and just like before every one but Natsu put their finger down. "Natsu you really are the most innocent person in this whole guild you haven't put even one finger down" said Lucy as she pointed at Natsu. "I can change that I have something that not even Natsu can say that he didn't do" gray told every one with a evil smirk on his face and Natsu's eyes widened and he blushed madly. "it's OK gray they don't need to know" said a very embarrassed Natsu. "no tell us" every one said in union. "never have I ever given a blow job" gray said and every one put a finger down even Natsu at that they were all shocked. "Not so innocent, now is he" gray said with a smirk on his face.

____________________________________
Sorry for never uploading it's that I also play basketball and I broke my arm playing so they just took the cast of and I thought that writing a small one shot would be me showing that I am sorry

So if you texted me I am sorry but my phone is acting weird so pleas just leave a comment on if you want to request.                
           o(〃^▽^〃)o