Our christmas

~~Grey P.O.V. ❄️

Today was Christmas and I was still wondering what to get Natsu.  This was going to be our first Christmas as a couple and I wanted to make it count.

I had the perfect plan I have been following Natsu around for the past three weeks so I have a good idea on what he would like, I was going to ask Lucy for help too. I have to find a way to get away from Natsu with out him finding out. "Hey Grey I think that we need more decorations for the tree" Natsu yelled from the living room "Natsu the tree is covered with ornaments were would you even put more at" I yell back as I walk down stairs.  "Were are you going" asked Natsu as he saw me headed to the door "Out I might be late so don't wait up ok" I said as I walked towards him "Um ok then see you later love you" Natsu said kissing my cheek "love you to baby" I said and walked out the door.

~~Natsu P.O.V.🔥

What is up with Grey he has been avoiding me for the hole day. I thought that he would want to spend the day with me because this is going to be our first Christmas together. He said that he was going to go out so I'm going to follow him and see what is more important to him then me.

Once he was our of the house I walked out after a minute, first he went into a shop while I waited outside. Once he came out he had a white gift bag with Christmas tree on it. He started walking in a familiar direction that i just couldn't put my finger on. When he got to the river I realized that this was the way to Lucy's house.

When he reached her house he rang the doorbell and soon after Lucy opened the door and engulfed Grey into a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek and took the gift bag. As they both walked inside I could feel my heart clenching because of what I just saw.  I started to cry from behind the tree I was hiding from when I decided I had enough. I walked up to the Lucy's front door and knocked in the for fast and hard. When the door opened I saw Grey half naked. He is usually naked but right now I wasn't thinking right "N-Natsu what are you doing here" Grey asked shocked to see me there "So is this the fucking reason why you don't want to spend fucking Christmas with me!" I yelled at him from the door.

By this time I was so angry and heartbroken "Wait Natsu let me explain it's not what you think" he said reaching out to wipe the tears that I didn't know were falling but I moved his hand away. "Grey who was it" I herd Lucy say from behind Grey, he moved out of the way and I saw that Lucy had just gotten out of the shower and only had a towel covering her body. "Wait Natsu it's not what it looks like" Grey quickly said "You know what Grey Fuck you, have a happy fucking Christmas" I told him and ran to no were in particular.

~~Grey P.O.V. ❄️

As soon as Natsu ran I was frozen in place this was supposed to be the best Christmas and i ruined it "Grey what the fuck are you doing go after him" Lucy yelled at me. Were could he have gone.

ICE MAKE: Time skip ❄️

It was late at night and I have looked all over the place for Natsu. I was going to head black home when I decided to go to the tree were we used to fight. When I got there I noticed a mob of pink hair and I ran to it "Natsu, Natsu" I screamed as I saw him turn around and wipe the tears that he had on his face. "Hey I've been looking all over for you" I said reaching were he was seated facing away from me "What to you want, I thought that you were spending Christmas with Lucy" he said wiping away more tears.

As he said that I instantly felt bad "Natsu let me explain" I pleaded him "ok but if you lie I will never forgive you" he said and turned around. "Well what happened was that since this was going to be our first Christmas together I wanted to get you things that you liked so I followed you for three weeks to find out what you like" little by little I saw his tears stop "I realized that I didn't have that many gifts for you so today I decided to ask Lucy for some advice on what to get you and well you know the rest" I finished explaining.

He got up to and looked me in the eye "So you did all of that so that we could have a good Christmas" he asked and I just nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and we started heading home "I feel stupid for jumping to conclusions like that" he said as I raped my hand around his waist "It's ok. But just so you know if I was going to cheat on you which I'm not I would choose another guy or girl because I don't think that Erza would like me taking her girlfriend" I say and Natsu just stares at me wide eyed "Really. Now I really feel stupid" he said and we just talked the rest of the way back home if this is what our first Christmas was like I wonder what the once to come will be like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Sky here I am really sorry for not writing this earlier but we had to plan a big Christmas party and I just couldn't find the time but I finished it I was kinda scared that I wouldn't be able to finish it before Christmas but I did YAY don't be a silent reader and tell me how I did~~BYE 🦁