New years

No P.O.V. 🦁

Today was the last day before New Years and everyone at the guild was getting ready for their new year party. People were putting up decorations and Erza had gone to a cake shop to order a cake for the guild.

Natsu wanted to get Grey a New Years gift but he didn't know what to get him he was going to ask Lucy for help and see if they were good ideas "Hey Lucy, I need your help" Natsu said walking towards her "What can i help you with" she asked taking a sip from her drink "I want to get Grey a gift but I don't know what to get him" has said sitting down next to him. "Why don't you just ask him" she suggested "I can't it's supposed to be a surprise" he wined "Well then do whatever you want" she said getting up and helping the rest of the guild. 

~~Natsu P.O.V. 🔥

Ok maybe Lucy's idea wasn't that bad I'll give it a try "Grey if you could ask for one thing in the world what would it be" I asked him "Well let's see.... if I could have one thing in the world I think that a night with you moaning my name with your legs wide open as I thrust into you would be nice"  as soon as he finished his sentence I was a shade of red that would put Erza's hair to shame "you idiot you can't you ask for something else" I said punching his hair "Hey it's my gift and that's what I want" he said and then walked away.

Ok if that's what he wants I guess I would give it to him. It wouldn't be the first time we had sex, when we first started dating we were at it like bunnies. I have learned that Grey likes it when I dress up, once I took one of Lucy's outfits who's surprisingly fit me and when Grey got home and saw me with it let's just say that we didn't sleep at all that night. This time I was going to buy one so that I could keep it but I was going to need help from Lucy.

I went looking for Lucy and found her at her house "Hey Lucy can you buy an outfit for me" I asked with a tiny blush on me face "What kind of outfit, do you need a new vest or something" she asked putting on her shoes and getting ready to go out "No not that but an outfit that you would wear and in your size please" I asked my blush getting bigger "Dose Grey like you in dresses" she asked with a smirk. I couldn't control the blush that was on my face so I threw her the money and asked her to get it for me.

~~Grey P.O.V.❄️

I was just teasing Natsu when I told him that although if he took it seriously I wouldn't mind fucking him for New Years wouldn't be that bad. It had been at least two hours and we had finally finished the guild. "Hey Natsu I'm headed home want to come with" I asked him walking towards the door "No I need to get something from home but I'll be at your place later" he shouted running towards the east forest.

I headed home and got dressed in a blue shirt and black pants. I had some time left so I watched some T.V. after a few minutes I herd the door bell rings and I assume it's Natsu. When I open the door I see Natsu with a coat covering his body and a blush on his face. "Hey what's up baby" I said letting him in "Well I came to give you your gift" he said dragging me upstairs to my room. As soon as we got to the room he closed and locked the door "What are you doing" I asked him "I told you I was going to get you something for New Years" he said taking off his coat and revealing a red crop top that was right above his bellybutton and a red short skirt with golden lined on the sides.

As soon as his coat hit the floor I pushed him against the bed "Do you have any idea what you do to me when you dress up like that" I whispered in his ear and worked my way down giving his lips a kiss and to his neck "Ahh G-Grey please hurry before someone comes for us" he moaned as I took of his shirt and started kissing my way down his chest. I worked my way down to his chest and found my way to his nipples sucking one while pinching the other and later switching nipples. Reaching to pick up his skirt *knock knock* we hear the front door.

Natsu gets up and goes to my closet to find something to wear and I go to the door. "Grey the party has started and I came here to get you" said Erza from the door "Yes Natsu and I were going already" I said as Natsu walked down in one of my shirts and a pair of jeans that he leaves here "Ok let's go he said and walks out headed to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry that I couldn't upload this on time I suck with deadlines but whatever so tell me if I should put some real smut in it or not. Don't be a silent reader see you later bye~ sky🦁