Because I am Happpyyyyyyyy ♥

Mac Pov(Howwww exciting)

"Yeah man and tell him that Me and Claire want more towels"I said to my manger as I began to close the door" Oh hello, have not seen you guys in what...... Two year. Yeah as you can see I am this beautiful hotel with my beautiful ass girl friend Claire.I meet her long time ago. We where kinda going out when me Ariel was a couple some what. Ariel....Oh yeah.Rumor has it that she works in a strip club and for extra cash she give blow jobs in the back of club; And that one of my friends saw her with a baby so I thought she had sex too for cash . Yeah I still think about her only because I love her too much for her to get hurt. And plus I made a promise to her grandma. I even pray one day we can just talk things out. I was siting on the bed thinking till Claire came towards me and kiss my neck. "Hey what wrong?" she ask as she wrap her arms around me. I began to nod my head. "Hey did you pack your bag, the plane leave at 2 in the morning" I ask trying to get my phone the table because it was ringing. Claire just nod and began to pack up.

Phone convo.

" Hello" I said into the phone

"Heyyyyy Mac my man it's Todd"

"What's up"

"I just want to tell you that, when you land in L.A. ,you have to meet your new clothing director at 12"

"Ight"

And with that I hung up and closed up my phone and start packing.