Looking for a boyfriend?

Ariel Pov

There he was on my tv screen haveing a conversation with Rob, laughing his ass off.

Rob:ladies and gentleman, mac miller

Mac: Wohhh (clapping crazy) which made

Chanel Westcoast laughing like a dumb blonde(btw I am not being mean because I want to be blonde myself). Althrough the show, I could not enjoy myself because of the feeling I have towards him. Like I felt angry,sad,depressed and sexual.Like I would think about how good he was in bed like even though I was only 17 and he was 21, I felt in love. But I knew those feeling is what got me here today. I am here with my daughter watching her dad showcase how good of a life he have not knowing that he and I had made a human being together. I watched my daughter play with her dolls and every now and then she would glance at the tv and laugh at the things she show like people falling, she would even laugh at the things  Mac said which made me sad, only because she has know idea that her dad. I then began to eat all cookies everytime Mac made a funny comment.  I soon began to look back at Destiny who was still playing with her dolls.

Me:hey can mommy play too (I said as I got on my knees and start to sit on my legs and start to sit near her)

Destiny:yweah mommy.....Here you can play with Sasha and Her new boyfwiend Chad and their puppy zush.(handing me all the dolls)

Me: sure

And with that me and her start playing.We went on vacations and then they went ice skating, to the beach , the movies and the park. We played dolls for about  45 min.  When we got done, Destiny  soon crawl up to me and laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes and slowly drift to sleep. So I  carefuly pick her up and walk to the couch and layed there and watch her sleep peacefuly. I soon kissed her face and start to think that she is my world and  if Mac knew about her he would love her just as much  as I do.

███████████████████████████████

Hey guys so when I did write this story I was mad about something, so excused the mistake also thank for reading and remember to vote and post postive comments and that I love you guys sooo ♥♥♥♥♥♥ dearly also follwo me on instagram and comment under one of my picture about the story. My instagram is STILL_TRIPPENTHO

|||Ariel in Mm|||