You again?

Ariel Pov

Today was whole new day and I was at home getting ready to spend a whole day in the hospital with my daughter. Right now I was in the living room cleaning the living room watching this jack ass that I called my first love. I was not going to lie we did have some good times in Mac's house. Man I missed Jimmy and them but I was young nd crazy but that old news. As I got down cleaning, I head to my room and started to get my clothes out and laid them on the bed. I soon got in the shower' and as I was in I start to think about Mac....Sexual thoughts?

I was literally wishing and imaging that he was in the shower with me kissing every part of me and as I hold him. Him give me oral sex and finger me. That's when I notice something sticky and wet running down my leg. Omg I got an Orgasm. That's when I stop thinking about him and started to take a shower. When I got done i wrap a towel around me and head back to my room. It took me about 15 mins for me to be complete dryed and when I was I put on clothes, and curled my hair and grab my Michael Koras purse and head to the door but as I was heading to the door, I thought about how Destiny asked me to bring her stuff animal. So I walked to her room and grab her stuff animal and her tablet and charger. I put it in my bag and drove to the hospital. When I got to the lobby that same lady from yesterday was smiling at me..... fake ass. I just ignored her and head to my daughter room. before I could open the door, I heard laughing and it was a man and destiny laughing. So as I slowly open the door and show Mac. But only Destiny saw me.

Destiny:Mommyyyy

When she said that Mac turned around smiling.

Destiny:look dwaddy it's mommy!!

Wait what Daddy? No he did not

Mac:yes I see

Oh my gooooddddddd he did

Me: hey baby girl......Mac

Destiny:mommy daddy said that he was take me to the toy store and I could have what ever I want.

Me:ohh is that right , Mac can I see you outside

Destiny: ohh man daddy is in trouble

Mac:haha I don't think so but sure come on Ariel

Me and him walk out the door and stand right in front of each other.

Me:why are you here?!

Mac:to spend time with my daughter

Me: ohhhh so now she is your daughter

Mac: it's not like I have denyed her. I mean like come on Ariel she looks just like me.

Ariel:I know ( pushing my hair back)

Mac:look I sorry for lieing to you and cheating on you but that was a long time ago

Ariel: yea how long have been here

Mac:since 8:30 this morning

*It was 2 pm*

Ariel:ohh

Mac:sooo can we go back and hang out with "out" daughter

Ariel:yea what ever

He then grab my hand but I snatched it away

Ariel(give him the death glare) don't push it

He laughed and walked in the room and I soon followed

Mac:see Destiny I told you daddy was not in trouble (sticking his tongue out like a big kid)

When he did that, me and Destiny laughed and sooo did I. Maybe this was going to be a good after all.