Chapter 1

5 years old

"Hurry up Gabe. Ugh mom always makes me take you with me everywhere." My older brother who was six at the time rushed me.

"Yeah come on princess. Hurry it up." I remember scowling at the name thinking it was the worst thing he could call me.

I listened after all he was already eight years old. I knew that even though they acted as if they didn't like taking me with them they secretly enjoyed my presence.

I climbed up the ladder to the tree house trying to not look down because at the age of five I was terribly afraid of heights.

I sat in the tree house waiting for them to come up. My brother came up first then him. In his hand was a familiar white stuffed animal.

"You forgot this Princess." He held out the white stuffed bear and I grabbed it from him in a hurry giving him a hug. He just smiled while my brother pouted.

10 years old

"What are you? A girl! Only girls wear pink!" An elementary school bully was belittling me for wearing a pink shirt. I mean I thought I looked pretty good but I don't think they thought so.

School had just ended about five minutes ago and most of the students and faculty fled the school once the bells rang wanting to get away from this place so there really was no teachers watching.

"No one likes losers! That's what you are though. You're just a stupid girl who...-" the main kid was cut off short causing me and his gang to look up.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." He showed up with raised eyebrows my brother hot on his trail.

He had flunked a few grades and was now in the same grade as my brother. He wasn't ever the smartest but he sure was tall and intimidating. His dad wasn't a professional fighter for nothing. I guess he got that from him.

"If I ever see you or one of your little friends talk to or even touch Gabriel over there then I will give you something to cry about." I don't really know what happened but he had the bully's shirt in his grasp. The bully was crying and instantly shook his head at the threat before he and his friends ran away.

I didn't even know I was crying before he picked me up into a hug,"Don't worry they won't bother you again, and I think that's a great color on you princess."

The name didn't really nerve me like it used to maybe just maybe it was growing on me.

13 years old

"Ugh. Give me the remote. It's my turn to choose the show." I complained but he only held the remote above his head,"That's not fair. You're too tall."

"I think you should just grow more princess." He smirked before I jumped on his back trying to get the remote.

We were laughing and screaming only for my fourteen year old brother to groan,"Dude you're sixteen why do you waste your time amusing the little twerp?"

"I guess I just find it fun to tease my little princess." He tackled me to the floor and started tickling me.

I didn't know what it was back then but when he referred to me as his princess my heart sped a little faster in my rib cage, so I just continued laughing as he tickles me

15 years old

Time is now. I am fifteen years old and boy do I feel alive. Okay so maybe I'm a bit crazy and maybe I have secrets that I wish for no one to know of but I couldn't think of that right now when I'm in the arms of the one who I love the most.

"Princess you are going to squeeze me to death." That name always makes my heart beat faster and I have finally figured out why.

"Sorry. I'm just excited. I'm fifteen now! Aren't you excited?" I jumped for joy.

"My little baby is so old now. How the time flies." He pretends to cry whilst latching onto my brothers arm.

"Shut up. You're nineteen already you old fucker." I punch him in the arm and he moves so I can hug my brother who just groans but hugs me anyways.

"No cursing Gabe." My mom scolds me light heartedly

"Sorry mama." I play the innocent card and she hugs me. It always works.

"I got you this. Since you know you're my princess and all." In his hand was a tiara and it was actually pretty not one of those cheap plastic ones. It looks really extravagant and expensive yet powerful like me.

He put it on my head and I walked over into the kitchen where my family and his family were.

"Step aside peasants and bow before me; Princess Gabriel." They all laughed before bowing except for him. I smacked him on the head and told him to bow before I threw him into the dungeon.

"Oh god what have you done. You gave him too much power." My brother whose name is Dylan exclaims.

"Don't worry I love it. Thank you Josh." I smash a cupcake into his face.

"No problem princess." Josh says before getting a cupcake and chasing me all around the house.