Chapter 3

"Wake up Gabe. We have to get ready to go." My brother keeps shaking me around.

I refuse to open my eyes and surrender to his wishes. I'm so tired because last night the neighbors punk ass kid decided to blast music as loud as he could and it wasn't even good music.

"Gabriel if you don't get up I will call Josh over and tell him to do whatever he wants." Not Josh; they got mad at me yesterday because I pranked them by attacking then with whipped cream and silly string.

"Okay jeez I'm up. I'm up." Walking into my room I sighed thinking about why the world must hate me.

I've fallen in love with my brother's bestfriend, I love to wear women's lingerie, and I'm one kinky son of a bitch. Sometimes I wish I was straight and had a perfect girlfriend so no one would say a word.

They don't say anything but I'm pretty sure my whole family and all of my friends know I'm gay. Which is fine I don't really care I've come to terms with it. I would never be able to handle it though if one of them found out I like wearing panties, and being called princess.

Speaking of which today I'm wearing a pair that has the word Princess across the butt. They aren't as 'sexy' as my other ones but I love these. Eh it's honestly whatever; my boyfriend who I dated for about a month never knew about any of my secrets but the funny thing was he broke up with me to be with a girl. Okay?

I put on a colorful button up shirt along with black skinny jeans just before my door opens. Ugh can these people learn to knock,"Are you ready to go yet. Josh is already here to pick us up."

I grabbed my present for Trevor off of my bedside table before running down the stairs to Josh's car. I hopped in the front seat only for my brother to pick me up and toss me into the back row of seats. Stupid jocks with their strong muscles I hate them.

I doze off into a nice slumber dreaming of weird shit like usual. I lurched forward as Josh stepped on the breaks. My eyes widened and looked for danger but all I saw were two idiots laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked bewildered

"Cause you weren't waking up and we're here already now get out of the car." Dylan explains just making me want to wipe that smug smile off his face

"No I don't wanna get out. I wanna sleep. Bye." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes

I heard a car door slam shut,"Okay bye I'm heading to the party."

"Princess you gotta wake up so we can party." Josh opens the door once again

"But I'm tired." Whining is always the way to go

"Well you're going either way." Josh yanks me out of the car and tosses me over his shoulder.

"Josh put me down you ass hat." I try to squirm out of his hold.

He doesn't respond and just keeps waking,"Hey there the name's Josh and this pouty princess is Gabriel. He's my pal Dylan's little brother but he wouldn't wake up so I carried him in here. Hope you don't mind."

"I am not a princess nor am I pouting! Put me down before I make you!" I scream and hit his back but it doesn't seem to do anything

The imbecile just walks further into the house before saying,"Good luck with that Princess."

Luckily I see Cadence standing next to a young boy,"Cade! Help me this asshole won't put me down."

"Toss him over here Josh!" Cadence winks and laughs when he sees the look of horror on my face. He walks over before Josh could actually throw me and pulls me out of Josh's arms only to place me safely on the ground.