- not so bad luck day

It was a 'bad luck' day for you. So many bad things happen on that day and nothing could cheer you up.Worst part is that the day was meant to be a tgif kinda day .You stomp your way home when you suddenly you came across a phone left on the sideway.Someone must have dropped it! Someone rich cause it was an iphone 7 ! Woah maybe it wasn't a bad luck day after all!

You told yourself if the owner calls then you'll return it but if he or she doesnt , then you'll keep it. As you walk towards the phone you hoped that it doesnt have a password on it.Your hopes were gone when you pressed the button and the "Touch ID or Enter Passcode" appeared on the screen but hold up! The wallpaper was Kim Taehyung ! Could it be? nah..You brush it off and brought the phone back home and waited for the owner to call.

It was 10pm and you were up studying when a notification popped up on both yours and that unknown person's phone. "BTS Live has just started." was on.

"ANNYEONG ARMY YEOROBUN(HELLO ARMYS)! " were the first loud deafening words by the one and only hobie then a tour of the place by Jimin and as always he'll to jungkook first followed by the other hyungs and lastly , taehyung .When it came to Taehyung , he was sitting in a corner looking really down.The chats were full of "whats wrong with v !" ,"is taehyung okay" ," why v?". He read their minds by answering the question. He told the armys he lost his phone ,it had almost everything in it. What if?..