- "let's ditch"

"Hey (y/n) wanna have dinner with us tonight?"Jungkook said.
"ya (y/n) you should come along!"
"yea!"
"ya you should (y/n)"
"well I-" *vibrates*
Your phone lits up from a text message notification.

taehyung 💕

You looked at him . He was trying his best to avoid eye contact with you.You smiled and read his text.

taehyung:
hey lets ditch them and go to the carnival!🙈💖

Before you could reply, Jimin wrapped his hand around your neck and putting all his weight on you.You were practivally bending foward thanks to him.He read the text and started screamin.

"YA HOW COULD YOU TAEHYUNG AISH THIS KID!HYUNG THEYRE PLANNING TO DITCH US!" "what ,to where?" rapmon said ,feeling betrayed"
Theyre goin to the carnival," jimin replied, feeling the same way.

Everyone ganged up and playfully beat taehyung up pushing him down to the ground. After much beatings, they started tickling him everywhere while constantly scolding him

"bad taehyung leaving hyungs for a pretty girl."

Taehyung was dying of laughter. He was screaming for you to help him. Instead you sat there laughing and recorded everything. Once that was over Taehyung lied flat on the floor ,tired.

Suddenly , taehyung starts crawling to you and lied on your thighs.You were suprised and nervous as hell. You tried to keep calm and started observing his face structure. His closed eyes ,those long eyelashes ,that cute lil nose mole. You scanned his whole face ending up at his soft, pinkish , kissable lips.You didnt realise your actions were being observed by the rest of the member.

"ehem-" jungkook coughed.