- Dance practice room

The next day, you were out and about shopping with your girlfriend since it was the weekend. You went to your favourite cafe and had ice caramel macchiato.You brought along the phone in case someone calls . Apparently someone did.

'Hyung'

You answered it . Somehow , you got nervous that it could be him...

Turns out it was just some guy with a deep voice repeating his thanks to you for finding his phone.He was suspicious but what caught your attention was when he mentioned that he works at BigHit Entertainment. He asks if you could bring it over.

Maybe he was a fan of tae hyung ? Well you didn't have much to do anyways since your girlfriend had to leave soon plus you've always wanted to see how BigHit Entertainment looked like so you went over.

"Could you call me at this number the phone's battery is dying."

You followed the instructions he gave during the phone call and somehow ended up in a dance studio , the one BTS uses for their dance practices.

" Am i in the right place? Hello?", your voice echoed.
There was no one in the room except you but the lights were on and music was playing.At that right moment , the owner called and said he would be 10 mins late cause of some business he had to do and told you to wait there .So you did but since you were already there , you decided to tour around the room.

There was nothing much except some doors and this huge ass mirror right infront of you. 'Just one day' started playing.You couldnt help but to dance to it , shyly as you sensed that there were people watching you at the back.You sang along to every song that was BTS related ,the high notes and rapping parts were easy peasy.

Finally 10 mins passed and the owner came on time. "So here you go!"
"thank you so much im sorry for troubling you ! Can i get you some coffee"?"

I saw his eyes were looking at the back of the room where i sensed that someone was watching.

"what are you looking at?"

I turned and saw heads appearing one by one on the gap of the door . These 7 heads belonged to the boy group that changed your whole life , BTS.