- friendly gesture

Tae opened his eyes and sees you looking elsewhere.You were so embarassed.You pushed tae's head aside and got up.

"I'll be leaving now, taehyung just call me if tonight's plan is happening! Bye guys see ya!"

Everyone waved goodbye including tae who was still lying on the ground.

"wait did she say call her ? YOU GOT HER NUMBER?!"

There they go again.I giggled before closing the door behind me and head home. As you walked you out of the building , you received another notification from taehyung.

taehyung💕:
tonight at 8pm! we'll pick you up 🙈By the way , i'll need your address hehe 🙈

You smiled at how the monkey emoji just reminds you of him.You gighled and hailed for a taxi home.

"hmm what should i wear ? something cute ? hmm should i bun my hair ?" you asked yourself as you tried on different clothes. Finally you decided on a white tee ,black shorts and a pair of vans.You had a messy bun cause you thought it was cute.

Your phone started vibrating. It was a call from tae.

"You're here?"i asked.
"yea!" everyone scremed in the phone.

You looked out the window to see taehyung standing outside a the mini van waiting for you.He looked on point , top to bottom.You rushed down cause you didn't want to keep them waiting.

You walked up to him and realise that he was scanning you.

"Oh no, do I look okay" your insecurities start messing with you in your thoughts.

He opened the door for you and you smiled at his friendly gesture. Everyone else was inside and literally screamed your name . Guess they were really excited to have you along.

As you went in, tae whispered into your ear.

"you look great (y/n) "