Chapter 8

I slowly woke up. I noticed we were not in the forest anymore. I was at a field covered with flowers. There was butterflues everywhere!

I slowly stretched and my back ached. Then it brought me back to the fight I had with Ursaring.

Cant believe I cant beat a wild pokemon who leaved in a woods! Thats just stupid!

I heard footsteps and quickky got up. I was ready use Flame thrower at the pokemon until I heard a voice.

"Flaire! Its me! Blue!" A tall Frogadier stepped out. He carried a basket of berries in his left hand.

"Blue? Are you that Froakie?" I asked the Frogadier. He nodded. I was relief. I thought it was something scary that could beat me up like Ursaring.

He place the basket of berries down and I began to dig in. Not as lady-like as my mother taught me.

I picked the berries and threw it in the air. Then run towards it and catch it in my mouth. If my mother sees this, it will be the last of me.

"So what happened to the Ursaring?" I asked Blue.
"After I had transformed, he ran away. We havent even started to yet!" He answered. I was surprised on what the Ursaring did.

We enjoyed the lovely sun set while I was throwing some berries into my mouth.

I must have past out quite a long time. Cause that fight was this morning, and now its at the end of the day!

"Say..why did you ran away
anyways..you had everything you can ask for..." Blue said. He must be dreaming if he was the prince of Aqua Kingdom.

If he was the Prince of Aqua Kingdom, I surely wont run away from home and agree with mother. What am I thinking!?

"Well...because my mother wanted me to marry Prince Squirtle... and that aint happening to me. She also said it will make her life easier if I was a Growlithe cause my Dad is a Arcanine."

Frogadier opened his mouth to say another word but was cut off by a Floette. "Hi! Im Flora!" She introduced herself cheerfully. She had a beautiful smile and smelled wonderful. She came to tell us about the Vivion but we already know about it.

Then,there were so many Vivion (is dat how you spell it?) flying above us. Their big wings were gorgeous.

I slowly doze off on beside Frogadier. I felt he picked me up and put me on his lap.
Slowly...he doze off too.