Chapter 9

"Aww...they look so cute together..."

I was woken by the sound of a high-pitch pokemon talking right infront of me. I slowly opened my and to my surprise...I saw a Vulpix and the Flora infront of me.

I jumped causing Blue to wake uo too. "Ouch!" My claws came out when Im frightend and accidentally scratched his hand.

"What are you doing here, Flora?" I asked the pokemon hugging the flower.

"I couldnt resist but to see you two together~" she said and winked her eye. I blushed.

The vulpix next to her giggled. "Who are you?" I asked the Vulpix. "A pokemon from Blaze Kingdom." She told me.

"Name?" I asked. She raised her eye brown. "Vixxy."

"Flaire, and this is Blue." I pointed at Frogadier. "No way! Princess Flaire!? Well, rumour says that the Princess did ran away..." Then Vixxy quickly bowed at me.

"Theres no need to bow..." I said as I stuck a paw out. "So I wanted to know why the princess left the Kingdom anyways..." Vixxy look at Flaire, hoping for an answer.

"Im sorry...Vixxy..personal reasons." I told her. I just met her and I did not wanted to tell her a secret.

Blue gave me a we gotta go sign and I nodded. "Uh..Im sorry but we gotta go... we want to explore the other kingdom."

Vixxy raised an eyebrown. "Do you actually know what kingdom is the next in your list?" I paused. I basically had no idea what was ahead of me. I gave glance at Blue and he gave me a 'how do I know look'. I sighed. "No."

"You wanna travel and you dont even know where to go.." Vixxy said with sweatdrop. She sighed.

"Ok..if you go down this hill and cross that river.. you will reach Dark Kingdom." She said

"If you walk right into the forest you will reach Floral Kingdom." Flora added.

"How about we try Dark Kingdom?" I asked Blue.
"Sure!" He agreed and we ready to set off. We wave goodbye to Vixxy and Flora.
I had a feeling that we will be seeing them again.

As we kept walking...I felt something strange as in someone was following us. "Is there something wrong?" Blue asked.

"Im getting the feeling that some pokemon is following us..." I looked around.

"Oh really?" We heard a voice coming from behind us, but no one was there. Thats strange. "Come out!" Blue shouted.

Suddenly, some one used water shuriken at us. I quickly jumped infront of Blue and used Flamethrower.

Then,I saw a tall frog like- pokemon standing on a tree brunch. "Yo-your a Greninja.." Blue said.

"Correct indeed. But you if you were going to evolve into Greninja...you might wanna learn how to be a proper Froakie first." He said as he crossed his arms.

I could see Blue was mad. I could even feel the heat even his a water type. "Why you!" He said. He took a step forward. "I'll show you that Im not a loser!" He shouted

"Are you asking for a battle?" Said the Greninja. He was still standing on the brunch.

Blue was raising with anger. Flaire tried to stop him but he annoyed her. But then, he nodded.

"Battle excepted." Greninja smirked. Frogadier looked at him, "Finally theres someone to battle with..." he said.

Greninja hopped down from the tree. "Im Shuriken, you?"

"Blue."