DISCLAIMER

Lab Rats || The Buddies Rule by Shay Spencer

Their love is just so magical...

Bree Henderson and Chase Davenport have been best friends since they were little.

Now, with the two best friends in college, Bree is suddenly having to face the crush she's had on her best friend since middle school. Namely, because it's driving a wedge between the group.

To help Bree deal with these feelings, her friends Adam Greenberg and Leo Dooley come up with a secret rule, one that prevents any relationships outside of the friend zone: the buddies rule.

But will Bree be able to hide her feelings? Or will she break the buddies rule?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Lab Rats fanfiction based outside of that universe.

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Lab Rats characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: January 21st, 2014

End: January 27th, 2014

Edited: TBA

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This story is no where near written like my current books. It has been almost three years since I've even looked at this, so be warned!

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of our ability before they were originally posted.

If any of you would like to see the new version of this story, click on my profile! There's an updated, completely fiction, book, The Buddies Rule - up on my profile!

On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.