Talking to Jake

I woke up the next morning planning to talk to Jake about why he Punched Marcus. Ugh Jake is so overprotective sometimes. After I got all of my morning routine done (shower, clothes, makeup) I went over to Marcus and woke him up. "Marcus wake up" I said shaking him back and forth "get ready for Vidcon day 2." I kept shaking him until he said "ugh fine I'm up." Marcus went in got into the shower and I went outside and over to jakes room. "Jake let me in" I said while knocking on the door "coming!" he said opening the door. "Can talk with you out here?" I said backing away from the doorway  "um sure" he said coming outside with me. "Why did you punch Marcus?" I said my mood instantly changing. He stood there startled by my sudden mood change "well tell me!" I said again. "I don't know it just happened I'm sorry please forgive me" Jake said putting his head in his hands. "I'm not going to forgive you like that Jake you punched my best friend in the face!" I said raising my voice. "Well you kissed him and I got mad what else was I supposed to do?" Jake said "I don't know not punch him in the face and not get into my love life?" I said back to him. "I already told you that you weren't allowed to date him ok!" Jake said getting really mad "well you aren't my dad your my brother so you have no power over me!" I said before running off.

Authors note
Sorry for it being so short I wanted to get something up for you guys! Bai readers