chapter 1

Mckenzie pov.

Hello my name is McKenzie And here I am flying, and soaring high in the skies with my best friend ember. Ember and I became good friends after I found her alone in the woods. I gladly let her come along, me and ember had lots of fun doing and going on exciting adventures, traveling is one of the most important things we love to do. Besides trying to pick a fight with orcs, or some stone monsters.

" hey, ember can I ask you something?.
She smiled and looked at me then nodded. I closed my eyes and sighed lightly.

" Mckenzie? Is everything ok?". She asked her voice was full of concern. I shook my head and nodded.

" yeah, I was just wondering about my life, how I continue without a some kind of clue ". I looked back at her and she shook her head and chuckled.

" oh McKenzie, I'm sure your going to do fine, I mean you have a long life ahead of you....". She stopped before looking up at the sky and sighing before Turning to look at me.

" Hey! LOOKOUT!  "

" In Coming!!! "

I couldn't react because someone flew right into and we began to fall.

" Mckenzie! ". I could hear a loud calling of my name but before I opened my eyes we hit the ground. Hard.

" uh, ugh, My-my head ". I heard a voice say before it stood up and stumbled alittle. It turned towards me and he began to ran towards me.

" oh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!? ". The voice asked as it kept ringing in my head, before i shook my head and began to regain my balance.

" uh, y-yeah I'm fine ". I said before ember and someone else flew down and ran towards us.

" Mckenzie! Are you ok? ". Ember asked her voice filled with worry.

" yeah, just a little headache, but I'll live ". I said as she regain relief and looked at the other two.

" uh? Who are you guys? And could you please apologize for that little incident ". Ember said as I looked back.

" sorry for flying into you, I was flying a little to fast ". The purple scaled dragon said before walking forward.

" well, I'm ember and this is McKenzie ". She said before she eyed the two dragons.

" I'm spyro, spyro the dragon, and this is cynder ". Spyro replied as cynder just nodded, I nodded back before shoving ember.

" well we're sorry for keeping you guys caught up, were just going to go, nice to meet you two ". I said as i stretched my wings out.

" wait! Well, maybe we could use the company it gets pretty boring without anybody around ". Spyro interjected as I looked up and looked at ember who just shrugged.

" well, I guess we could tag along". I said before closing my wings into my side's and starting walking.

" spyro are you sure, about them coming we don't even know if there bad news! ". Cynder asked before spyro rolled his eyes.

" please cynder, just give them a chance, they look pretty non-killing dragons". Spyro scolded back as cynder lowered her head.

The dragons soon walked out the forest to come upon a cliff getting a good view of afar. They walked on the edge and breath in the beautiful air and took in the scenery. They spreaded their wings and dived down towards the river below them. They pulled their wings closer to give them more friction to bring them down. But when the river came into a more closer view they spread their wings like birds and began to flap and soar into the sky.