chapter 11

Ember pov.

" give it up malefore your outnumbered ". Spyro yelled as malefore laughed evily before firing out purple plasma blasts in our directions.

" swirl! ". Cynder blurted as we swirled sideways before moving back into position.

" you stand no chances dragons ". He roared shooting more blasts towards us. We ducked, dived, swirled, and blocked his blasts.

" we have to get a clearer shot! Or else we can't bring him down! ". Flame shouted as Nero nodded and began to distract him by flying around him easily missing his fires.

Malefore was easily distracted as the rest of us began to fire and shoot hoping to hit a weak spot.

" aaauugghh! You can't defeat me again spyro and cynder! I'll destroy you all!! ". Malefore yelled before flying up.

" where did he go!? ". Everyone began to feel nervous and looked around franctly.

" ahahahahaha!! ". His voice laughed deeply and low as we swerved around hoping for him to not to hit us.

" come on dragons, see if you can find me, or can you? " His voice trailed off as i looked before I saw a shadow moving as I fired at it.

" did you get him!? ". Flame asked as I looked over it again. It was just the cloud.

" no! It was a cloud! ". I replied as someone yelped.

I looked back to see McKenzie and cynder knocked off slightly but there still struggling to keep them levatated.

" are you guys okay!? ". I yelled over as they nodded and kept looking around.

" ha! Your friends are pathetic spyro, let's see if they're up for the test ". Malefore voice said as spyro growled and roared.

" shut it malefore! Your the coward, hiding from your fighters ". Spyro shot back as something shot a blast.

" watch out! Move around!". Nero shouted making us move around and swirl into a spiral against the air.

" come out malefore! And fight like a real opponent! ". We all called but only to hear a faint chuckle.

" as you wish ". His voice seemed faint as he shot another blast before coming clearly out.

" go on, shoot me down do your best dragons! ". He spoke as we began to countsely shoot and fire at different places shooting nowhere.

" come on! Is that all you got!". He laughed as someone shot directly at his chest making him scream before falling.

" good shot McKenzie! ". We cheered as she rolled her eyes playfully.

" come on! Let's get him while he's still weak from the crystal shard being hard and cold ". We soared down fast reaching the platform and seeing that he already was up.

" now let the real battle begin". He roared before sending uprising purple and red swirls of Crystal balls carried by fury and blasting them in our direction.

" woohoo! Yeah that's what I'm talking about! ". Flame and Nero voices beamed making me and cynder laughing I could also see McKenzie giggle to.

" yeah baby!! ". Spyro swirved and spun around shooting blue crystal shard aiming at his chest, perfectly affecting him.

" take this coward! ". I fired a big enough spiral ball of red plasma blast sending waves of energy into my chest making the blast even more stronger.

" nice one ember! ". I saw flame fly by me winking at me before flying and firing flames. I blushed and flew past cynder.

I watched as her and McKenzie began to open their mouths to bring a blue and green colored blast but they seem to hold in the blasts.