chapter 8

No one pov.

Is it really over? Is malefore really gone forever? Or has he escape the torture of his own faint? Soon enough the world would be back right where it started. But will spyro and cynder actually win? Will they survive? Or will they know their fate. They have new companions, but can they help and take on the huge rage war that might just happen? We will soon find out, but keep watch their might be others out there watching.

Spyro pov.

As soon I opened my eyes I saw darkness. What?. I looked around before I saw..... ignitus?. I walked towards him but only to be stopped by some force filled glass. I began to bang or head butt, but nothing happened.

" i-ignitus? ". I asked with a shaky breath. He looked down at me before speaking. But once he did he had fear.

" spyro, young Dragon I've come to warn you about the dark master ". He said as I stood their confused and shocked.

" w-what ". I said in disbelief. I mean how can malefore come back after that long battle we defeated him and saved the world.

" young Dragon, malefore has escaped once again and is acting now on a plan on destroying the planet and the world for his revenge ". He finished as I back away and shook my head.

" no. This can't be! He's gone! We destroyed him and brung the world back together! ". I yelled out, but only got echoes throughout the space in my dream. Or my head.

" listen spyro, you have to gather all your friends and complete the pieces to help defeat malefore. He's gotten stronger and more bigger by the time he'd already gained his power ". He finished as I couldn't think. I stood there unfocused and so shocked.

" so he's out for revenge? ". I asked as he nodded.

" how do we fit the pieces? ". I asked as he didn't speak a word.

" I'm sorry spyro, but I can't say, you have to believe in what your mind is telling you ". He finished as he was starting to slowly fade away.

" no! Wait! You have to help us! ". I yelled out but he didn't say anything because he faded away as I was also fading away.

" this has to be a nightmare ". I whispered before I completely faded off. I regained my mind again and opened my eyes.

Once I did, I didn't want to. The whole forest was covered in ashes and fire. I looked for McKenzie but she wasn't in my sight. I began to get worried.

" Mckenzie! Mckenzie!! ". I roared as I only got silence. I began to cry, I collapsed and cried on the ashy ground filled with nothing but dust.

" why? Why does he have to come back ". I asked myself as I cried more. Soon enough I didn't have tears left to cry out, so I wiped them and stood up again.

" I have to find the others ". I Mumbled before taking off into the sky. I feared the most as I flew past nothing but fire and more fire. The forest looked completely burned and most of everything was gone.

" what are you guys ". I asked myself as I kept flying high.

" cynder! Ember! Flame! Mckenzie! ". I called out but still nothing. I kept keeping an eye out for them.

" spyro! ". I heard a faint voice in the distance.

" cynder! ". I called back.

" spyro! Down here! ". They called back as I flew a little more till I saw their figures being trapped by trees covered by fire.

I flew down and landed on the otherside. I looked for anything I could use to help them out.

" spyro! Look over there! There's a river! ". Cynder voice called as I nodded and ran towards it.

" uh, what am I gonna use! ". I thought over and over until my eyes landed on a small bucket like object.

" it'll have to work for now! ". I said as I began to fill it with water and dropping it in the fire.

I kept doing it till there was no more left. They escaped as I flew down and dropped the bucket.

" spyro! Thank God your alive! Where's McKenzie!? ". Ember asked as she didn't see her figure with mine.

" I don't know, she was with me last night then when i woke up she just disappeared ". Was all I could say before cynder shot in.

" well let's go find flame then we'll find McKenzie! " she said as we nodded and took off to find flame.

Mckenzie pov.

It was cold and hard. The floor felt wet and hard compared the ground I was on earlier. Cold breeze hit me hard as I shivered and shattered my teeth together.

I wrapped my body with all my warmth I had left from the sun I had lost to see.

But I needed to see where I was. I opened my eyes to see darkness but small emitted light from some window above.

I groaned as I sat up and looked around for any source of anyone else. No one. Silence. I began to feel worried that I didn't see or hear any call of spyro.

" h-hello!? Is anyone there!? ". I called to hear dead silence. I didn't like it, the wind blew as the sounds of whistling in the distant. The sound of nothing, to hear nothing and to see nothing.

" where am i? ". I asked myself as I stood up and began to walk. But suddenly I felt myself being pulled back or something holding me back.

" huh? What the- ". I looked back to see that I had been chained up to a stone wall. The chain didn't go far, but I was able to walk a inch or two.

" oh no, I need to find a way to break it ". I wispered to myself as I looked around, left then right, than up then down. I found nothing that was sharp enough to break through.

" wait a minute, I have crystal shards ". I said rolling my eyes and looking back at the half rusted up chains.

" ok, on three, ready, set, fire ". I wispered yelled as I began to blast thousands of different sizes and colors of bright color sharp shards.

Once I felt like I needed to stop, I closed my mouth and looked at the chains. Nothing.

" crap! Oh come on! Just help me out alittle! ". I said now feeling a little frustrated. I began to shoot more of my thousands bright colored shards at the chains.

Looked back. Still nothing happened. I stopped and shut my mouth, as i sighed heavily before laying down on the cold hard floor.

" spyro please hurry, I'm scared ". Was all I wispered before falling back asleep.

Spyro pov.

' spyro please hurry, I'm scared ' a scared and low soft voice ran through my head as I stopped and listened. Nothing. All I heard was the sounds of flapping wings and crackling flames.

" spyro? Was is it? ". Cynder asked flying beside me. I shook my head and looked back at her.

" i-i don't know, someone or something voice sounded through my head, and I thought it was McKenzie ". I said as I didn't continue to make eye contact.

" spyro, I'm sure she's fine, she's a brave girl she'll find us and we will find her ". Cynder finished as I sadly smiled and nodded.

" now let's keep moving ". Ember shot in as we flew over trees covered in huge mountain's of fire.

" what are you up to now, malefore ". I spoke softly as I kept flying with the others.

Then we saw a figure flying straight towards us. It had red scales and green eyes.

" flame......". I wispered.