⛸Papa?⛸

'Papa? Can you hear me?' The young boy asked the pictures that lay in the shrine 'I won my competition, Papa are you proud of me?' He'd never got a reply, but always waited as if he would 'I miss you...' he mumbled under his breath, playing with his long hair.
'Come on, Yurio..' Viktor would say, pain filling his choked voice...
'But... Daddy, I miss Papa...' Yurio said, tears leaving the corners of his eyes
'I know...we all do, son...' Viktor said, feeling pure pain in his son's words
'Hey, you'll always be Papas little boy though, right?' Viktor asked, crouched down, or that he was face to face with Yurio
'Yeah, Daddy...I'll be Papas little boy...forever...' Yurio replied through hiccups and tears.

2 years since later
Yurio's pov

'Its been 2 years papa...' I sighed ' I won the Grand Prix final...' I said, tears streaming down my face 'I got good grades...just like you asked...' I spoke to him, hoping he heard me 'I found an old sweater of yours... I wear it when I'm scared...I wear it a lot..' I said with a little giggle at the end, though the tears didn't stop 'Dad says it still smells like you... I refuse to let him take it from me...' I said tears now in a pool on the floor 'I miss you, Papa~' my voice cracking as I bit my lip trying to stop the tears, failing miserably. I cried on the floor, curled up in a ball, Papas sweater hanging loosely, around my scrawny figure.
My cheeks were red and puffy, as I inhaled the smell of my Papas scent, giving me a little more confidence, soothing me 'Oh yeah,' I sniffles 'I've got a boyfriend... how I wish you could see me now... I'm so much happier, now that I've found him,' I snuggled into the sweater, glancing at my promise ring 'I'm no longer your little boy, Papa...' I cried into the sweater.
Otabek and Viktor stood near the doorway,just out of sight, listening to Yurio. 'Goodnight...Papa...' I managed to choke out before, once again falling onto the floor, in a pool of my own tears.

⛸⛸⛸

1k reads omg that's amazing, just a short one, I cried whilst writing cuz I'm soft af 😂😂😂