Pool

Finally the plane landed in Honolulu. We took a taxi to the hotel and checked in.

"Honey we know how you didn't want to come with us, but to make it up to you we got you your own suite. We knew you wouldn't want to hang with adults so here is your key" my mom said.

Wow! I got my own suite that was pretty sweet. I quickly ran to my suite and opened the door.
Woah! It was beautiful. It had a big bed, a jacuzzi, beautiful view to the ocean, living room, kitchen, island table, everything just for me.

I put all my stuff down and changed into my bathing suit. I texted my mom to let her know I was going to be at the pool.

To Madre👑: Mom I'm going to the pool.
From Madre👑: Alright honey, were going to the bar and after that we're going shopping.

I walked to the pool and sat in a chair. I took out my phone and started snapchatting. I put my headphones in and started listening to Starboy.

After 10 minutes I decided to go get a drink.
I was on Instagram when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going sorry" I said.
"Hey it's fine" a deep voice said.
I looked at him and damn was that boy hella fine.
"Are you sure? I'm sorry" I said again.
"It's alright" he smiled.
"I'm Grayson Dolan and you?" he asked.
"I'm Kylie Stevens" I responded.
"I'm guessing you were heading to get a drink" he said.
"You guessed right" I smiled.
"Come on let's go get a drink, on me" Grayson said.

We ordered our drinks and started talking.

"So Kylie tell me about you" Grayson said.
"I'm sixteen, I live in New Jersey, and I came here with my parents"
"Well I'm seventeen (a/n im use to writing sixteen😭), I also live in New Jersey, and I'm here with my twin brother, and my sister" Grayson said.
"Cool" I said.

"Let's go swimming" Grayson said and I nodded.
I was walking towards the pool when he picked me up and threw me in the pool.
"GRAYSON" I yelled and he jumped in the pool.
"Sorry" he chuckled.

Grayson and I were swimming together for like two hours and we got to know each other.

"I should get going I'm supposed to go eat dinner with my siblings" Grayson said.
"Oh ok. I should also get going. Maybe if you want we can hang out again" I said.
"Yeah I'd love that. Hey can I have your number?" Grayson asked.
"Yeah sure"

We gave each other our numbers and said goodbye. I got back to my room and took a shower. After two hours of doing nothing I got a text message from Grayson.

from Grayson😛: hey kylie
to Grayson😛: hey Grayson wassup
from Grayson😛: let's hang out tmrr
to Grayson😛: alright where
from Grayson😛: that amusement park next to the hotel @ 1
to Grayson😛: alright see you there, goodnight
from Grayson😛: Goodnight