Beach day

After Grayson left I took a nap. I woke up and it was like 5:15pm. My head was hurting really bad, but I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat.

I got to the restaurant and sat by myself in the table. I really hope I never see Grayson again for the rest of of this trip.

"Hi let me have a chicken caesar salad and a lemonade"
"Coming right away"

I was on my phone and finally my food came. I ate my salad and got my lemonade to go. The waiter gave me my lemonade and I paid.

I decided to go shop around the little shops the island had. I was looking around when I bumped into someone, and my lemonade got all over them.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" I said to the guy.
"It's fine no worries" he said.
"What?! No I just poured my lemonade all over you"
"It's fine I can buy a new shirt"
"Sorry, I can buy you the shirt"
"No, but you can do me a favor" he said with a smirk.
"Uhm yeah sure"
"I want your number"
I was kinda shocked but hey he was really cute.
"Uhh ok"
We put each others number in our phones and walked our separate ways.

-

It was later and I had just taken a shower. My phone vibrated, but I ignored it. Then it vibrated again, so I decided to check out who it was.

Tyler: hey its tyler the boy u dropped lemonade on💀
Kylie: omg im so sorry🙄💀
Tyler: wanna go out tmrr?
Kylie: wym? like a date...?
Tyler: whatever u wanna call it
Kylie: alright lol. where & when???
Tyler: beach @ 3 :)
Kylie: see u there lemonade boy:)
Tyler: ughh😒😂🙄

Tyler made me kind of forget about Grayson. I really hope I never see that cheater in my whole life. Oh well, tomorrow should be fun.

-

I woke up late today. It was like 1pm so I decided to get room service. I ordered spaghetti and sprite. I finished and watched The Fosters. It was like 2:25 so I decided to get ready.

I wore a triangl bikini, and on top of that I wore a burgundy shirt and short denim shorts. I put my hair  in a messy bun, and applied waterproof mascara.

I checked my phone and it was 2:50 so I started making myself towards the beach. I got there and Tyler was on his phone.

"Hey boy" I said making him jump a little.
"Hey girl" he said and hugged me.
"I bought you something" he said smirking.
He had two cups of lemonade.
"Wowwww. Thanks" I chuckled.

We started walking down the beach and getting to know each other. Tyler was a very nice guy and really funny.

"Alright let's go swimming" he suggested.
"ok"

I took off my shirt and shorts that left me in the bikini. Tyler took off his shirt and was just in his trunks. Wow his abs were beautiful, but Kylie don't stare you will embarrass yourself like usual.

We started playing in the water and splashing water on each other. I got on Tyler's shoulders and he threw me in the water. After an hour of playing we decided to get a smoothie.

We were walking to the smoothie booth, and I saw Grayson walking towards us. I looked down trying to avoid him but it was to late.

"Kylie?" he asked.
I looked at him and Tyler looked at me.
"Who the fuck is this bitch" Grayson said with anger.
"Why do you care? Where is your elevator girlfriend"
"Kylie I already told you she's not my girlfriend"
"Oh you just need an elevator buddy to put your tongue down their throat"
"KYLIE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Grayson was about to lay a hand on me, bur Tyler stopped him.

"DONT YOU FUCKING LAY A HAND ON HER"
"DONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO"
"Grayson leave please" I said a tear rolling down my cheek.
"No Kylie. Why won't you believe me?!?" Grayson asked.
"Say man just leave" Tyler said.
"Bitch shut the fuck up you're nobody to tell me what to do" Grayson answered back.
"Actually I am. Kylie is my girlfriend!" Tyler shouted.

The argument turned into something silent when Tyler smashed his lips into mine. I was really shook, but I went along with it. This is really wrong.

After the kiss I turned to look at Grayson. He was broken. He wouldn't physically show it, but I knew him. Inside his heart was broken into a million pieces, but my heart was broken into billion when I saw him kissing that girl right after I lost it to him.

"You're a lucky one. There isn't a lot of girls like Kylie in this planet, treasure her man" Grayson said and turned around.

Grayson wasn't the only was broken, I was to. I couldn't do this to him. Was it to late to forgive him?