Girl I Do This Often

Kylie's pov

Grayson and I have been dating for a week now. He has met my parents and I met his siblings. I have two more weeks to enjoy Hawaii and Grayson. Tonight I was meeting Grayson and the beach at 7.

I put on a cute black bikini and over that I threw on some jean shorts and a black shirt. I put my sandals on started walking towards the beach. I saw Grayson standing facing the water. I came behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey babe" he said hugging me tight.
"Hey baby" I said playing with his hair.

We interlocked our fingers and started walking were Grayson had everything set up. It was a picnic. We sat down and started eating.

"Let's go swimming" he said and I started taking my clothes off. He looked at me and bit his lips.

"I could do so many things to you right now" he whispered in my ear making me smirk.
"Bet" I said smirking back.
"Alright"
"Come on let's go back to my room" I said.

We walked to my suit and locked the door. Grayson kissed me passionately and we layed in the bed Grayson on top of me.

"Alright you said bet. I can do whatever I want to you" Grayson said chuckling.
"Ok" I smiled.

Grayson kissed me and took off my top. He licked his lips at the side of my boobs. I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He started kissing my boobs and sucking on them.

"Mmmmm" I moaned.
"You like that baby?" Grayson asked.
"Hell yeah" I responded.

He took off his trunks and slid a condom in.

"You were prepared?" I asked chuckling.
"Always for you" he said winking.

He took off my bottoms and gently slid his dick in there.

"Uhhhh" I moaned arching my back.

He started thrusting and thrusting harder and faster making the whole bed shake.

"Aghhhh Gr-r-ay-son"
"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.
"Fuck no baby"

His thrusts became deeper and deeper.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned.

He kept thrusting until we both reached our points. Grayson was out of breath and he layed right next to me.

"Damn baby that was nice" he said.
"Fuck yeah" I said.
"Love you mami"
"Love you more papi"

We both fell asleep in each other's arms.