Broken

Kylie's pov

Next morning I woke up and Grayson was still sleeping. I started kissing him to wake him up.

"Morning beautiful" he said in a sexy voice.
"Morning daddy" I said smiling.
"I love that" he said.
"Yesterday was good" I said and he winked at me.
"I'm gonna get going cuz Ethan and Cameron are probably wondering where I am" he said.
"Awww common just text them you're with me. I wanna stay in bed with you" I said not wanting Grayson to leave.
"Babe I promise I'll just go check in on them and come right back" he said getting dressed.
"Ok babe"
I layed there naked and I tried to get up but it was really hard to walk. I finally got dressed and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the button, and......
there stood Grayson and another girl kissing. A tear rolled down my cheek. He looked at me in shock. I started running back to my room and locked myself. After a minute there was a knock in my door.

"Baby please open the door" it was Grayson.
"Go the fuck away Grayson" I yelled.
"No I won't leave until you hear me"

After 3 minutes I opened the door because I wanted to know what his lame excuse.

"WHAT GRAYSON!! YOU JUST WANTED ME SO YOU COULD FUCK ME. I HATE YOU" I yelled in his face.

"No baby. Listen to me she just came up to me and started flirting with me and I pushed her off and she just kissed me" Grayson explain.

"Oh please Grayson you think I'm actually going to believe you, FUCK YOU" I yelled.

"Baby please forgive me" he said on his knees.
"No Grayson I'm not one of those girls ok" I said rolling my eyes.
"Baby nothing happened. We can even go to check the cameras" he said.
"Man fuck you Grayson get out" I yelled
"But bab-
"GET OUT"

He walked to the door and looked at me. I turned around and he left.