Threesome EG (D)

(Well.... This is only part 1. Sorry :/ I promise I'm going to try to make it really good tho. And hopefully I'll start writing and get those personal imagines done but idk I'm like so lazy I'm sorry.)

You were at a friends party with your boyfriend Grayson and his brother Ethan. You didn't know Aaron that well but you sent because they asked you to go. It was pretty fun, it wasn't like a stereotypical party it was just pretty normal. People talking and eating food and watching TV. There was alcohol though and that bothered you. You don't want to drink, and neither do Ethan or Grayson, but you felt that being around other drunk people would make them feel like they should try it.

"Grayson, its fun but we should go.." You whispered quietly.

"Yeah I can tell babe. Its okay. I'll get Ethan." He said walking upstairs.

You grabbed your bag and wordlessly walked towards the door to wait.

A buzzed girl wearing too much makeup walked up to you as your face grimaced at her appearance.

"Heyyy!" She said loudly, throwing her arm over your shoulder. "Its no fun just standing here, have a drink and relax!" She said pulling your body away from the door.

You pushed out of her grip and politely as possible tell her that you're fine and walk back to the door to wait.

Moments later Ethan and Gray walk down the stairs and it looks like E has somehig drawn on his face.

"Ethan what the f- is that a bike?" You say looking at his cheek.

"Its a bike?" He says confused. "They were supposed to write savage!" He laughed.

You got to the truck and buckled in, sitting in the back with ethan so you could use your makeup removers to wash the bicycle off of his cheek.

"And.. Done." You laugh finishing up.

He stared into your eyes as you looked into his for a moment before awkwardly looking away.

"You're cute." He said quietly.

You looked away and laughed as you put your makeup removers back away.

"Yes my baby is." Grayson said looking back in the mirror at us with squinted eyes.

"Sorry man. Just telling the truth!" Ethan put his hands up and laughed.

Gray chuckled as you did too.

***

You get home and its now dark outside but its still early. Only about 6pm. You are in Grayson's room watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians because there was nothing else to watch but were surprised that the show was actually entertaining.

"Gray, do you wanna have some fun tonight or are you tired?" You poked out your bottom lip playing with the neck of his shirt.

He licked his lip and his attention shifted from the TV to your eyes as he watched you carefully.

"I could do all the work if you want.." You suggested with a smirk before kissing his exposed neck.

He closed his eyes and hummed as your delicate lips rubbed against his warm skin.

"Babe." He whispered lightly as he combed his fingers through your hair. "I was actually going to ask you something..." He said looking nervous.

You pulled away from his neck to look at him. Out of the corner of your eye you could see a hickey in the place where your lips just were. You lightly smiled to yourself knowing he secretly loves those.

"What is it?" You ask curiously while climbing into his lap to staddle him.

He begins to slightly breathe faster and you place your hand over his chest to feel his heart beat increasing.

"Relax." You say soothingly while slowly running your fingers through his hair before leaning down to kiss his trembling lips.

His arms wrap around you and shape around your back to hold you close. You scoot higher on his lap and turn your head to the side as you kiss him slowly.

He pulled back slightly and your lips popped apart.

"Wait. I have to ask you something." He said quietly.

"Alright." You say confused as you lean back from him slightly.

"Me and Ethan were talking earlier and he asked me if," he swallowed, "if we could," he looked very nervous, "maybe have a threesome?" He said looking down, too scared to make eye contact.

You lightly chuckle at his actions before slowly sitting up and getting off of his lap.

"No- I'm. I'm sorry, I was just-", he rushed.

"Shh." You said with a giggle.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll be right back." You wink before leaving his room.

You tip toe down the hall way to Ethan's room. You giggle to yourself at what you're doing before you knock softly on his door before opening it.

"What's up?" He asked looking away from his phone.

You smiled and walked towards him.

You put your hand up to his cheek and moved your thumb to his lip, pulling it down slowly revealing his tattoo.

"Wh-" He started before you cut him off.

"Grayson told me." You giggled cutely.

His eyes slightly widened as he dared to look at your exposed legs as you were only wearing one of your boyfriends large T-shirts.

"What exactly did he tell you?" He raised and eyebrow mischievously.

You backed away and shyly smiled.

"Come on E. This will be a one time thing."

You walked back into Grayson's room to see him looking at the wall, messing with the comforter in his hands. The TV was now off and he seemed nervous. As you stepped in he looked over to you and lightly smiled. His smiled faded into a blush when he saw ethan walk in behind you with a smirk. Gray tried not to chuckle as you all realized this was about to happen.

(Pt.2 coming soon, if anyone even wants one idk.)